Mortal Kombat 11 XB1/PS4/Switch 19.99 Best Buy DOTD

Looks like BB is showing free next day delivery for these as well, at least for me.

Saves me a trip to the store which I'm sure will be quite hectic the next few days.

These prices are testing my might to not buy Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch even though I have the Premium Edition on Xbox.

Ah what the hell in for a Switch copy and an Xbox copy as a gift. Picked up Shaq Fu for five bucks too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to fight this temptation with the GameStop deal, I’ll resist again until the XL edition arrives.

Got a notification this afternoon that my Mortal Kombat 11 was delivered.  Got home from work and the package was nowhere to be found.  Instead I got some big box addressed to a neighbor a few houses down.  Correctly delivered that package to my neighbor.  Hopefully someone does the right thing and drops my package off.  fucking annoying. 

Got a notification this afternoon that my Mortal Kombat 11 was delivered.  Got home from work and the package was nowhere to be found.  Instead I got some big box addressed to a neighbor a few houses down.  Correctly delivered that package to my neighbor.  Hopefully someone does the right thing and drops my package off.  fucking annoying. 
I remember ordering Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the Saturn for $70 online and the website disappeared and I never got my money back. Shit happens. Millennials can't stand any adversity and should be thankful if this is their biggest problem.

Considering you are spamming multiple threads with the same garbage response, I cant imagine why you were banned. Baffles the mind.

I remember ordering Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the Saturn for $70 online and the website disappeared and I never got my money back. Shit happens. Millennials can't stand any adversity and should be thankful if this is their biggest problem.
Considering you are spamming multiple threads with the same garbage response, I cant imagine why you were banned. Baffles the mind.

I'm just trying to help put things into perspective and to teach people a valuable lesson about whining over such trivial issues. If your game arrives a day late it's nothing compared to what we used to deal with in the 90's online. We were just grateful to have videogames delivered to our house, especially in the winter when you couldn't always make it to the store.

I'm just trying to help put things into perspective and to teach people a valuable lesson about whining over such trivial issues. If your game arrives a day late it's nothing compared to what we used to deal with in the 90's online. We were just grateful to have videogames delivered to our house, especially in the winter when you couldn't always make it to the store.
This has long ceased to be funny in any sort of way. You are deeply, deeply disturbed and should seek professional help.

I don't believe you are trying to teach anyone to be honest. If you were you need a better approach. No one will take you seriously.

You must really have a boring life to be spamming cheapassgamer with garbage posts. The last post in this thread was harsh, but my guess is that is the kind of response you are after.

I guess theyre all the same but surely they add new mechanics each time?

If they add a tag team Kombat mode then that would be good?

Konquest mode in Deception was amazing

Whoa... what’s up with the last page or so? 😳
Apparently, someone thought it was a good idea to play the father-figure to a bunch of people who, rightfully so, could give two shits about what they have to say.

Why someone feels the need to act like a grumpy old cuss that wants to talk about how they walked up a hill with no shoes, in 84 inches of snow everyday to school, or how much worse they had it back in the day because someone voiced a hope that their game wasn't stolen in the mail is beyond me. If this is the worst thing they need to worry about, then good that just means they live a pretty solid life; why would you wish anything worse on them?

Grow up, get a life, and move on.

bread's done
Back