Mortal Kombat (360) $25 - Amazon DotD

YUP - that's why i sold mine for $29.99 that i got thru the trus deal right when they announced the new version with all previous dlc... hahahaha that dude is gonna be upset in about a month or so.

What the fudge, why no PS3 love?!?!?!

Also, if the new version is gonna be $60, there's no way there's $35 worth of DLC in that package.

The DLC is just characters, right? I can't get too excited about that. But I'll wait for the original version to drop to $20 or less, since it obviously will with this new DLC-included version.

This game really held it's value. It's a great game, but I got frustrated at not being able to beat Shao Kahn the second or third time or whatever it was and traded it back in a while back for around this amount.

It's actually the only fighting game over the last few years that held my attention for more than 10 minutes.

The game has def held its value.

Its my fav game of 2011 and has a ton of content for single player and online.

[quote name='crunchewy']The DLC is just characters, right? I can't get too excited about that. But I'll wait for the original version to drop to $20 or less, since it obviously will with this new DLC-included version.[/QUOTE]

The Komplete Kollection (MK:KK not very smart on their part) has the 3/4 DLC Characters (rain, Kenshi, Freddy and that random ninja chick who wears red), the code for the MK movie download, AND all the skin packs.

So yeah surprised they didn't just try to put it out at $40 to grab more people.

I sold mine assuming this would be $40 sold it for $26 and was going to upgrade. But not at the $60 price point.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I waits for Complete CE version coming & waits till it drop down $19.99 or less :)[/QUOTE]
And I'm waiting for hell to freeze over:cold:

With any luck the original edition will pop up for under $20 once the KK version is out. That KK version sounds like a ripoff at it's current price.

Does this game have an online pass?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']This game really held it's value. It's a great game, but I got frustrated at not being able to beat Shao Kahn the second or third time or whatever it was and traded it back in a while back for around this amount.

It's actually the only fighting game over the last few years that held my attention for more than 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, it's fantastic. I'm not a fan of fighting games, but I still play this game. The key to beating Shao Kahn is jumping towards/behind him at the right time (throwing hammer, spear, punching/kicking, or trying to hit you with his hammer), getting the jump punch in, and doing your best combo. You can throw projectiles, but it takes too much time.

[quote name='crunchewy']With any luck the original edition will pop up for under $20 once the KK version is out. That KK version sounds like a ripoff at it's current price.

Does this game have an online pass?[/QUOTE]

yes.

also, when in doubt...google.

it's possible the KK edition comes with additional kontent...who knows. let me google that. lol

googled: so the Komplete edition comes with the movie as well as the soundtrack, add that all up and it's a better bargain over the release MSRP and season pass. for $55, that's not bad if you don't alreay own much of the DLC or just love the IP.

Ah, thanks for the info. Puts a hurt on used copies... except from Gamefly. Come on Gamefly sale! :) I have zero interest in watching the movie (let alone owning it) and only minimal in listening to a soundtrack, so those aren't too compelling.

[quote name='crunchewy']Ah, thanks for the info. Puts a hurt on used copies... except from Gamefly. Come on Gamefly sale! :) I have zero interest in watching the movie (let alone owning it) and only minimal in listening to a soundtrack, so those aren't too compelling.[/QUOTE]

so many ppl have preordered this game, gutted it for the DLC skins and resold it on ebay that there's online passes floating around for cheap. kinda like sgt. johnson. I don't think you'll have a problem getting an online pass for less than $5 easily.

[quote name='TooPoor']And I'm waiting for hell to freeze over:cold:[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Complete and LA Noire Complete dropped pretty fast. I think Best Buy had them for $20 each not too long ago. Why can't MK do the same ?

$60 is way too pricey either way, and if u don't care for the DLC go with this version.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Red Dead Complete and LA Noire Complete dropped pretty fast. I think Best Buy had them for $20 each not too long ago. Why can't MK do the same ?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I picked up RDR GOTY for $20 at Best Buy, this should get there eventually.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Red Dead Complete and LA Noire Complete dropped pretty fast. I think Best Buy had them for $20 each not too long ago. Why can't MK do the same ?

$60 is way too pricey either way, and if u don't care for the DLC go with this version.[/QUOTE]

That was during the DOTD event. I can't remember which days though.

[quote name='myka22']Yeah I picked up RDR GOTY for $20 at Best Buy, this should get there eventually.[/QUOTE]
Like what CheapAssHustla said, that was a DOTD during the crazy Best Buy deals days, so MKKK should take some time unless Best Buy does it again. I think I'm going to grab the vanilla once it goes down to a reasonable price.

bread's done
Back