Mortal Kombat (360/PS3) $19.96 at Walmart.com

[quote name='demonlord6696']Yea I was in Walmart yesterday and saw it for this price.[/QUOTE]

Anybody else know if this is an in-store price too for sure...or just YMMV? I'd pick it up for $20 considering even used it's more than that. Now that I have a PS3 I don't mind playing fighters without a joystick...

[quote name='vivman1107']It is in today's weekly ad so I'm pretty sure it is in store as well.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks, already have a huge backlog for my PS3 but a fighter is always nice to have for some mindless action.

$12 TiV at BB right now too so if you get it and don't like it (or want to go through the trouble flipping for like $3) you're not losing out.

Does anyone have the full list? My local ad shows Michael Jackson, Mortal Kombat, and Just Dance 3 but when I click the link to get the full lest, i get a 404 page not found.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Hmm.. Didn't, even, PSN have this on sale with all DLC for $24.xx?

$10 at Best Buy FTW![/QUOTE]

Maybe a PSN+ sale or something....the regular non-komplete version is still $35 used at Gamestop, so $20 new is a good deal.

I think $20 is going to be new MSRP for the vanilla similar to what happened with Dead Rising 2 when the OTR sold a lil bit with the complete edition changing to a $30 greatest hits/platinum hits title.

The vita version with be $20 too next sat @ GS but only a 1 day sale

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Michael Jackson is $9.98 at Toys R Us and I haven't opened my $11.99 Best Buy Just Dance 3![/QUOTE]
Just Dance 3 is great after a few beers. In fact it might be the only way to play it!!
dance

Mortal Kombat (PS3 or X360) trades for 12 base at BB, Black Eyed Peas Experience (X360) trades for 7 base. Small profit with bonuses.

[quote name='The Acacia Strain']Mortal Kombat at $20 is tempting.

I'm holding out for Mortal Kombat at $10 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]why wait with the $12 TIV you get the game now & make out better. Plus no need to fight the crowds for this title when so many other deals will be avail. Also, the points that you get now can be used to make the BF deals so much cheaper.
http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/fu...8&UPC=799007755234&itemID=4385&category=Video Games

I just saw the Kollector's edition of this at my local walmart for $60 and I was tempted to buy that, but now I'm tempted to buy this lol

If you're GCU at BB, after bonuses, you'll get $25.20 for trading in the game.

As for me, I'm waiting for the Komplete Edition to hit $20 near Black Friday.

[quote name='TotalHenshin']

As for me, I'm waiting for the Komplete Edition to hit $20 near Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Hmm yeah that would be pretty nice, I might hold out till then as well. If you want the game now though, this is a good price.

whatt,if only gamestop price match since im getting a gift card there. are there any significant differences between complete and the reg version?

[quote name='TotalHenshin']If you're GCU at BB, after bonuses, you'll get $25.20 for trading in the game.

As for me, I'm waiting for the Komplete Edition to hit $20 near Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

True, I've waited this long. I'd rather have all the DLC on disc, or maybe I'll get the Vita version when Gamestop supposedly has it on sale this weekend.

I should have BB price match and then flip them right back to them without even leaving the store.

Double RZ points FTW!!!

But I am thinking of picking up MK for both systems and Black Eyed Peas just to flip to Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back