Mortal Kombat $39.99 FSSS @ Amazon

[quote name='lakers2008']great we are now getting Amazon to price match coupons. What is next next time you will demand Amazon provide gift cards for games you buy. It's a coupon from Toy's R Us no online coupon codes. Some people take advantage of Amazons generosity. buy, hey more power to you. Once Amazon wakes up and sees whats going up the rest of us will begetting the burden[/QUOTE]

I hope Amazon doesn't "wake up" necessarily, but I also hope people would stop trying to taking advantage of Amazon. Generosity should be appreciated by us all. Granted they are a business, but it's ran in the favor of the customer now.

on the phone right now with Amazon..crossing my fingers to get it price matched!!!

FML: i got shot down via chat and phone =(

[quote name='Master Troll']I think they price matched Kmart and that deal runs until Saturday so I believe that's when it may end.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks for the info.

I guess everyone has a different price they put on their time...but even a minimum wage job pays around $10 an hour.....is that really worth the time and effort to call/email/chat with Amazon when they are already selling you a brand new, just released game for a very reasonable price?

[quote name='ass-assassin']I guess everyone has a different price they put on their time...but even a minimum wage job pays around $10 an hour.....is that really worth the time and effort to call/email/chat with Amazon when they are already selling you a brand new, just released game for a very reasonable price?[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on how much effort you put in, and how much time you are willing spend. 2 emails and phone call on a Sunday was not too much effort for me.Afterall the name of this site is CHEAPASSGAMER you know? You might as well not make any effort and just go buy all your games at Gamestop or Best Buy, not have to wait for shipping. For me I buy a enough games that an extra 10 off and sale prices on everything I buy makes a huge difference, I would never be able to afford the games I want otherwise.

does any one have a mk9 order # they can pm me from amazon.com i really want the reptile dlc and they will give it to me if they have a order # because i really picked a copy @ toysrus so help me out pls

just picked up a TRU copy from a friend whose shipping it to me..dude charged me $5 for shipping for a total of $38.25 (after taxes) planning to sell the Kitana costume code..anyone interested???

[quote name='Ketsui']look at ebay,son..lol[/QUOTE]

Look at the website we're on :cool: Don't mistake me for those fools that pay an exorbitant amount for something that'll be released later. ;)

[quote name='lakers2008']great we are now getting Amazon to price match coupons. What is next next time you will demand Amazon provide gift cards for games you buy. It's a coupon from Toy's R Us no online coupon codes. Some people take advantage of Amazons generosity. buy, hey more power to you. Once Amazon wakes up and sees whats going up the rest of us will begetting the burden[/QUOTE]
Actually people already do that, in a way. For example some CAGs talk to Amazon to get them a pre order credit on a CE of the game because the SE has one but Amazon is likely taking the $20 out of their own pocket because it seems the deal between the publisher and Amazon is only for the Standard editions of the game. Just throwin' that out there :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Trance Addix']Look at the website we're on :cool: Don't mistake me for those fools that pay an exorbitant amount for something that'll be released later. ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah but why sell it for $5 when he can sell it to the one of those "fools" for an "exorbitant amount of money"
""""""""""
:p

[quote name='scarhawk']Yeah but why sell it for $5 when he can sell it to the one of those "fools" for an "exorbitant amount of money"
""""""""""
:p[/QUOTE]

He could sell it for more. But he asked if anyone here was interested so yeah, I don't think people will offer here what ebay will offer.

i know they will have them on the psn store but it be better is amazon could just email me one for free but just need to borrow someones order # that got it on amazon.com the ps3 version too

[quote name='scarhawk']Yeah but why sell it for $5 when he can sell it to the one of those "fools" for an "exorbitant amount of money"
""""""""""
:p[/QUOTE]

Oh I know he can, but he did ask here. And as said above me, I don't think he expected anyone here to pay above 10 bucks for it. I don't really need it, but for 5, would have bit lol.

[quote name='werc22']i know they will have them on the psn store but it be better is amazon could just email me one for free but just need to borrow someones order # that got it on amazon.com the ps3 version too[/QUOTE]

I hate being the ethics police, but taken advantage of Amazon is rather low. And what story did you use for them to not care what account the order number comes from lol?

[quote name='werc22']i know they will have them on the psn store but it be better is amazon could just email me one for free but just need to borrow someones order # that got it on amazon.com the ps3 version too[/QUOTE]

34xmblk.jpg

well replite is my favorite person in mk and didnt realize how stupid looking they made him look in this new mk9 but already bought it @ toyrus i would give them my toyrus dlc if i could but dont think they trade i like amazon.com i buy alot of my games and everything else from them just toyrus had it 4 cheaper

well i dont know if it will even work im not robbing them and i was just a thought well if any wants to trade me the dlc codes that would work better 4 me just would like to get the reptile dlc to make him cool again

I talked to Amazon CS yesterday, and asked them if I could get a Reptile code if I ordered MK from them and the rep told me that they only got the exact number of codes from the publisher to match the # of pre-orders.
I asked what if the codes didn't work. They said that they would re-email the code that they already sent the customer and if the customer said it still didn't work (most likely someone trying to get an extra code) they would refer them to the publisher.

So even if you got an order # it probably wouldn't do you much good.

I believe so. That's why I just said screw it because I could have PMed it at BBY w/o TRU ad or receipt according to my best buy store but by the time I did that it would have been Wednesday and the DLC prices would have plummeted.

[quote name='werc22']well i dont know if it will even work im not robbing them and i was just a thought well if any wants to trade me the dlc codes that would work better 4 me just would like to get the reptile dlc to make him cool again[/QUOTE]

Even if someone gave you their order number it wont work unfortunately. They will ask you for you address and phone number etc to prove it's you. When ive called in past they even ask last 4 digits of credit card used. And more than likely they will reference you to someone in charge of codes promotions that can check if code emailed to original buyer was redeemed or not.

Good luck hope you find one that's why I preordered from amazon cause I figured reptile wouldn't be sold after release same as gamestop. But Walmart, best buy and toys r us are all 3 still selling their exclusives.

[quote name='nas6034']Aren't the chars going to be available as DLC starting wed according to the TRU ad?[/QUOTE]

Are the "exclusive" classics going to be available for DLC?

Anyone have screens of the classics vs. new characters? I've heard great things on the new costumes vs the classics.

I called amazon to order an extra MK copy just to see if they would give me a reptile code with my order and they said no. So I said, ok then I'll buy from TRU, BB or Walmart who are all still giving bonus characters.

[quote name='guitarguy']Is this dead? It says 2-3 weeks shipping from amazon![/QUOTE]

PS3 still in stock, you can order 360 one for the good price just have to wait though.

I ended up going to Best Buy. I paid $50, but I asked customer service about the Sub Zero costume edition and they happened to have a cancelled preorder in the back room. They said they were getting ready to put it back on the shelf too.

meh think im gonna wait for it to be < 30 bucks. I meant to hit up TRU and use their coupon thing but i think thats passed now. Anyone know if thats still going on? I may get the ps3 version if it is

[quote name='Kenshindono']I meant to hit up TRU and use their coupon thing but i think thats passed now. Anyone know if thats still going on? I may get the ps3 version if it is[/QUOTE]

Good luck on that....unless they restock with a fuck load. That coupon is good for a while I think. I'm thinking this will be a DOTD next week for $34.99 :drool:

[quote name='Kenshindono']meh think im gonna wait for it to be < 30 bucks. I meant to hit up TRU and use their coupon thing but i think thats passed now. Anyone know if thats still going on? I may get the ps3 version if it is[/QUOTE]

TRU deal is good until saturday.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Are the "exclusive" classics going to be available for DLC?[/QUOTE]

One of Boone's twitter updates urged fans not to spend ludicrous amounts of money on the DLC costumes. Pretty sure they'll be available via paid DLC eventually.

my gf pick one up 4 me..(im at work.)from TRU.. she called me its ps3 ver. and 29.99 + tax....

and.......she want me 2 buy dinner tonite ...+29.99..+tax..

amazone be better..

[quote name='Pck21']Deal appears to be dead. Shows up as $56.99 for both versions. Glad I jumped on it![/QUOTE]

3rd party retailer. amazon still sells it for 40 but you may have to wait for them to get more copies.

I don't mind the wait...but I'm still having a hard time deciding whether to get this now for free (have a decent amount of Amazon credit) or getting L.A. Noire. At the same time, I'm waiting for Amazon to PM Walmart/TRU for the $15 bonus credit for L.A. Noire.

Ugh...I HATE being indecisive!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I don't mind the wait...but I'm still having a hard time deciding whether to get this now for free (have a decent amount of Amazon credit) or getting L.A. Noire. At the same time, I'm waiting for Amazon to PM Walmart/TRU for the $15 bonus credit for L.A. Noire.

Ugh...I HATE being indecisive![/QUOTE]

Don't wait too long it will be dead...

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I don't mind the wait...but I'm still having a hard time deciding whether to get this now for free (have a decent amount of Amazon credit) or getting L.A. Noire. At the same time, I'm waiting for Amazon to PM Walmart/TRU for the $15 bonus credit for L.A. Noire.

Ugh...I HATE being indecisive![/QUOTE]

i would get this, and wait for la noire to hit $19.99

la noire looks like it has less replayability.. i mean it doesnt seem like you can go rampage like in gta4; and i dont think there is multiplayer?

mk is worth the full price $59.99, so at this price, just 2 weeks after release?? man.. just buy it

[quote name='triforcer']3rd party retailer. amazon still sells it for 40 but you may have to wait for them to get more copies.[/QUOTE]

Doh! I didn't notice that. Thanks for the correction!

[quote name='giantqtipz']i would get this, and wait for la noire to hit $19.99

la noire looks like it has less replayability.. i mean it doesnt seem like you can go rampage like in gta4; and i dont think there is multiplayer?

mk is worth the full price $59.99, so at this price, just 2 weeks after release?? man.. just buy it[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't be on CAG if your paying full price

bread's done
Back