Mortal Kombat: Deception (GC Characters exclusive)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Aww, I was hoping the exclusive characters would be Mario and crew like NBA Street Vol. 3.[/quote]

Mario doing a fatality....now THAT would be great gaming!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Aww, I was hoping the exclusive characters would be Mario and crew like NBA Street Vol. 3.[/quote]

Mario doing a fatality....now THAT would be great gaming![/quote]

I'd definetly buy it again even though I already owned the XBox version and traded it in.

Haha Goro.. that's interesting, but I'm content with my PS2 one. To me it's worth it if you like MK, have a GC and still don't have either the Xbox or PS2 version =T.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Aww, I was hoping the exclusive characters would be Mario and crew like NBA Street Vol. 3.[/quote]

I'd definetly buy it again even though I already owned the XBox version and traded it in.[/quote]

Was hoping the same... would totally buy the game for that.

[quote name='marmilin'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Aww, I was hoping the exclusive characters would be Mario and crew like NBA Street Vol. 3.[/quote]

I'd definetly buy it again even though I already owned the XBox version and traded it in.[/quote]

Was hoping the same... would totally buy the game for that.[/quote]
hmm, what would be a true to character Mario fatality, impalement on a plunger? Eating a mushroom to grow to great size and then splatting him with a butt stomp?

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='marmilin'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Aww, I was hoping the exclusive characters would be Mario and crew like NBA Street Vol. 3.[/quote]

Was hoping the same... would totally buy the game for that.[/quote]
hmm, what would be a true to character Mario fatality, impalement on a plunger? Eating a mushroom to grow to great size and then splatting him with a butt stomp?[/quote]

Don't forgot the fire flower or the tanuki suit. :twisted:

[quote name='guardian_owl']
hmm, what would be a true to character Mario fatality, impalement on a plunger? Eating a mushroom to grow to great size and then splatting him with a butt stomp?[/quote]

Shroomality: Show the other characters screaming as Mario tosses a mushroom in their mouth. Afterword, they are so stoned they wander into any traps on the level.

Don't forget fire flowers.
TOASTY! :)

It'd be cool to see Kirby suck someone up and spit out gore, Link to slice someone's head off, Pikachu to electrocute someone to death, and Bowser to just ream right through someone with those sharp claws! :twisted:

Actually,............. Midway only announced those 2 boss characters.

There are reportedly 12 extra characters in the GC version.

Not sure if this changed, but that was the last I had heard.
:)

The tankuki fatality would be funny... fly above them, turn to stone and splat! .... but them mario killing anyone anyway would be funny

bread's done
Back