Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition (PS3) $75.19 w/ FSSS @ Amazon

I'm sure it will drop more in price (its price held @ $79.99 for almost a month before today, and $85.99 for a few weeks before that), but I want to play it now.

I kinda regret selling the standard edition I got from the $29.99 Toys R Us Deal. I should've just kept that one and played it out until a dirt cheap CE comes along, but all I was thinking was "60%~ profit baby!". At least the $17 profit I made will help offset this cost.

[quote name='jccjr1982']I'm sure it will drop more in price (its price held @ $79.99 for almost a month before today, and $85.99 for a few weeks before that), but I want to play it now.

I kinda regret selling the standard edition I got from the $29.99 Toys R Us Deal. I should've just kept that one and played it out until a dirt cheap CE comes along, but all I was thinking was "60%~ profit baby!". At least the $17 profit I made will help offset this cost.[/QUOTE]

just ignore the morons who say this will drop. They don't understand that time is of the essence.

I scored a brand new Tournament Edition bundle for $84 shipped yesterday on Ebay. It was poorly titled and right after they relisted it from not even getting a $100 opening bid last time. Unopened: Game, DLC, and stick. :D Sticks are going alone for more than that. I've been resisting this game since launch so i'm pumped. Hope to see the bookends KE get cheap as well I want those as well.

Wait a minute! Before people buy this, you need to realize the Kollector's Edition does NOT have the Fight Stick! Whoever posted those pictures must've done it on the wrong place! The fight stick comes ONLY with the Tournament Edition, the Kollector's Edition only comes with the Book Ends, Mini Artbook, and game!!! Be warned! I clicked the link and saw the photos they had for it and its very misleading!!!

[quote name='philippnguyen']Wait a minute! Before people buy this, you need to realize the Kollector's Edition does NOT have the Fight Stick! Whoever posted those pictures must've done it on the wrong place! The fight stick comes ONLY with the Tournament Edition, the Kollector's Edition only comes with the Book Ends, Mini Artbook, and game!!! Be warned! I clicked the link and saw the photos they had for it and its very misleading!!![/QUOTE]

I think you forgot to click back on the "Collector's Edition" button after viewing the "Tournament Edition"...

i personally think this is a great deal at $70. i bought on release day with no regrets.

addicting game, awesome bookends (nice detail and its pretty big too!), decent art book (it can be unlocked in the game) and great display box...

so what y'all bitches waitin frr??????

[quote name='philippnguyen']Wait a minute! Before people buy this, you need to realize the Kollector's Edition does NOT have the Fight Stick! Whoever posted those pictures must've done it on the wrong place! The fight stick comes ONLY with the Tournament Edition, the Kollector's Edition only comes with the Book Ends, Mini Artbook, and game!!! Be warned! I clicked the link and saw the photos they had for it and its very misleading!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='jccjr1982']I think you forgot to click back on the "Collector's Edition" button after viewing the "Tournament Edition"...[/QUOTE]

hahah. fail. The link in the OP definitely goes to the Collector's Edition

bread's done
Back