Mortal Kombat Komplete $19.99 NEW, ($18.99 USED) @ GS, (Amazon PM too!!!)

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
Last edited by a moderator:
soooo the question is MK PS Vita going on sale or what. I don't even have a vita yet but I want to buy the game because its cheap now and I can play it when I get my Vita next month or so.

Hey it ain't $10, but its WAYY better than $30. Gonna buy a 360 copy for myself and flip a ps3 one. Thanks OP

BTW its only ONLINE price if its says in a blue box "Online Price Only". :)

tried to do a store pick up but it pops up this

fkSDj.jpg

Here maybe all Caps with bolded letters will help thiose who can't see.

ITS NOT ONLINE PRICE ONLY. ITS INSTORE ASWELL. YOU GET IT PRICE ADJUSTED WHEN YOU PICK UP THE GAME.

ALso no point in flipping this since you get $21 with the 50% boost and $24.40 for GCU.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Is the PS3 copy the better version to pickup since it has Kratos and the 360 has no exclusive?[/QUOTE]

yes. Online wise, 360 may have more fighters, but to get an extra fighter (A cool ass badass in Kratos) makes it way better imo.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Here maybe all Caps with bolded letters will help thiose who can't see.

ITS NOT ONLINE PRICE ONLY. ITS INSTORE ASWELL. YOU GET IT PRICE ADJUSTED WHEN YOU PICK UP THE GAME.

ALso no point in flipping this since you get $21 with the 50% boost and $24.40 for GCU.[/QUOTE]

u mean $22.40 with gcu

[quote name='thegame85']Will BBY price match this off my phone or do I need a paper ad?[/QUOTE]

You could show them from your phone, or they can check it online on the computer at the gaming center.

[quote name='thegame85']Will BBY price match this off my phone or do I need a paper ad?[/QUOTE]

if you are pricematching it in store, off your phone is enough. you do not need an ad, but it is ymmv depending who you get

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yes. Online wise, 360 may have more fighters, but to get an extra fighter (A cool ass badass in Kratos) makes it way better imo.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version is also 3D-enabled, unlike the 360.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll get bestbuy price match GS tomorrow ;)[/QUOTE]

Why do you want BBY to pricematch when you can just buy it at GS? It will be just billed and taxed same way.

[quote name='Asylum0611']Why do you want BBY to pricematch when you can just buy it at GS? It will be just billed and taxed same way.[/QUOTE]
RZ Points, maybe he has a RZ Cert/Gift Card too or he's a Gamestop hater, hey that's also a possibility.

[quote name='Asylum0611']Why do you want BBY to pricematch when you can just buy it at GS? It will be just billed and taxed same way.[/QUOTE]

Because RZ GC members get double points which can redeemed for $5 coupons.

I traded the vanilla version in last year, but I may have to pick this up for the added fighters and the movie. I'll probably PM at BB as well.

[quote name='Asylum0611']Why do you want BBY to pricematch when you can just buy it at GS? It will be just billed and taxed same way.[/QUOTE] 2X RZ points, 25% bonus points & the $10 savings code not to mention that I have 24,500 points @ GS & there's not a damn thing I want to use it on.

Last night it was showing a different price for In Store, but it looks like they changed it this morning. In Store price is 19.99 now.
Have a copy on hold at my nearest GS, but I have to pick up my Rabbids game at Best Buy still, so I may PM it there.
I usually don't bother with the PM thing, but I have an RZ Certificate, and some credit from a trade, and like I said I have to go to BB anyway.

If they don't match off your phone they can always look it up online in-store.

[quote name='fyahbwoy']anybody know how much gamestop gives for a trade-in of the regular version (ps3)??[/QUOTE]

I'll go with "insultingly low"

The Gamestock deal is supposed to be $20 off. Wouldn't that be $20 of $29.99, or is $29.99 already a sale price?

[quote name='hold_me']The Gamestock deal is supposed to be $20 off. Wouldn't that be $20 of $29.99, or is $29.99 already a sale price?[/QUOTE]

The $29.99 price point was an earlier in the week sale of $10 off msrp. Now this sale kicked in for $20 off msrp, not the previous sale price.

[quote name='Enuf']2X RZ points, 25% bonus points & the $10 savings code not to mention that I have 24,500 points @ GS & there's not a damn thing I want to use it on.[/QUOTE]

$20 off any single gamestop purchase.

[quote name='kitsunisan']$20 off any single gamestop purchase.[/QUOTE]

bought a copy for 360 & PS3 , also picked up Arkham Asylum GOTY for $10 :D

damn. i bought this a few months ago when it was 29.99 thinking i was getting a good deal. i've barely even played it since then; i should have just waited. :dunce:

[quote name='VoltronGuy']Submitted to Amazon for a price match.. fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

I hope they do, I rather spend my money at Amazon then at Gamestop.

[quote name='Marker']PS3 version is also 3D-enabled, unlike the 360.[/QUOTE]

And if you ask me, the D-pad on the PS3 controller is SOO much better for fighters. The PS3 version is definitely the one to get if you can.

BTW the 3D on Mortal Kombat was done very very well, and the intensity is also adjustable.

dam i bought this for $30 on ps3 during another gamestop sale a few months ago. i didn't think it will be $20. i have vanilla for xbox and never traded it in because i bought the dlc. i wonder if i should trade it in for 50% bonus and get the komplete on xbox too.

[quote name='frpilot']dam i bought this for $30 on ps3 during another gamestop sale a few months ago. i didn't think it will be $20. i have vanilla for xbox and never traded it in because i bought the dlc. i wonder if i should trade it in for 50% bonus and get the komplete on xbox too.[/QUOTE]
Do it, that's what I was going to do over a week ago but I honestly couldn't see the point since I already own all the DLC.

But figured why the hell not, I can trade it in, upgrade to the Komplete Edition and sell the DLC (since I already own it all).

[quote name='eXiON']Do it, that's what I was going to do over a week ago but I honestly couldn't see the point since I already own all the DLC.

But figured why the hell not, I can trade it in, upgrade to the Komplete Edition and sell the DLC (since I already own it all).[/QUOTE]

dlc is on disc btw. Only the movie and soundtrack are codes. Unless you plan on selling the disc to whomever, you might be sol.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']dlc is on disc btw. Only the movie and soundtrack are codes. Unless you plan on selling the disc to whomever, you might be sol.[/QUOTE]
Really? Bummer! Thanks for letting me know, still works out nicely. At least I won't have to download all my DLC anymore.

Yeah I'm guessing those codes might fetch a $4 pricepoint for the soundtrack + movie lol.

bread's done
Back