Mortal Kombat: Legacy - First Episode Up

[quote name='panzerfaust']The initial episode had my hopes up but this is looking to be pretty terrible.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it is an internet tv show. With that said, yeah it sucks.

I keep thinking it might get better then I realize they are trying to make this real world but from the looks of things in the future. Knowing that and knowing how MK is that wont work. I'm thinking the best that has ever come out and ever will come out that was live action is the movie. Ed Boon likes the idea but I think any thing he could make money off of from MK he would like.

I watched that episode. Just changes the characters names and it could pass as something new/different from Mortal Kombat.

In other words, it didn't feel like a Mortal Kombat themed show to me. I guess I'm used to the games/movie adaptations.

I think this would work better as a computer generated movie / episodic show, but that's just my opinion.

Gonna wait until we get 2 or 3 episodes up before I watch anything. Sucks to see the feedback isn't exactly overwhelmingly positive so far, though.

I'll probably like it anyway since I'm a sucker for anything with the MK name on it.

I really enjoyed it. Given it's very low budget, it's pretty great. I've always been a Michael Jai White fan so I knew I was going to enjoy it.

IGN has a video up with interviews from Ed Boon, the director, White and Jeri Ryan. It shows some upcoming footage with Ryan Robbins (Sanctuary FTW) as Raiden and some early fight footage with Sub-Zero and Scorption. I'm anxious to see the rest of the series.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Gonna wait until we get 2 or 3 episodes up before I watch anything. Sucks to see the feedback isn't exactly overwhelmingly positive so far, though.

I'll probably like it anyway since I'm a sucker for anything with the MK name on it.[/QUOTE]

So am I so I will end up sticking with it just to see how bad or hopefully good it gets.

bread's done
Back