Mortal Kombat Vita $10, Batman: AC GOTY $30, Batman: AA GOTY $10 Gamestop (Dead)

Donut2922

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gamestop has on sale new copies of:

Mortal Kombat (Vita) $9.99
Batman: Arkham City GOTY (360/PS3) $29.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (360/PS3) $9.99
Mortal Kombat Komplete (360/PS3) $19.99
Witcher 2 (360) $29.99
Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3) $39.99
Dirt Showdown (360/PS3) $39.99

Used prices are also all discounted accordingly.

The link to the final week of the Gamestock 2012 sale can be found here.

Walked into a GS here in Vegas and was looking at MK Vita when an employee gave me a heads up it was going to be on sale for $10 soon in case I was gonna buy it. I asked about any upcoming B2G1 for preowned games and he wasn't aware of one but said it's still possible since its usually a weekend type of promo instead of a weekly one.

Update courtesy of

Esalw - MK Komplete sale is live already.
Tatum - Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='klimb22']True if you just call and ask them to hold it, but if you do a PickUp@Store from GS.com they are supposed to hold it for 48 hours. This is stated on the e-mail they send and on the cashier instructions on their print out. DMs don't like to hear that their employees sold your game (or put it back on the shelf) before you got there. They also frown upon you receiving an "Item not found at store" email and you walk in the store a few hours later and it's still sitting on the shelf (not a recent trade-in like they tried to lie and say it was).[/QUOTE]
This is what I was referring to. I'm sure all GS's have the Pickup@Store option if the item is in stock.

[quote name='lochdoun']Prices are live and it looks like Mortal Kombat (console) still hasn't reached that magical price of $10.

No deal for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. Would have bit at $10 for 360, oh well.

Holding off on AC GOTY as well, not worth trading in my CE disc right now

[quote name='lochdoun']Prices are live and it looks like Mortal Kombat (console) still hasn't reached that magical price of $10.

No deal for me.[/QUOTE]
are people expecting it to get that low?

[quote name='Havok83']are people expecting it to get that low?[/QUOTE]

Maybe in a couple years. But not now, unless there will be a big clearance or something like that in the near future

Does GameStop have a weekly ad in-store that I can pick up to price match at Best Buy? Or can I just pull up the price on my phone and show it to the Best Buy worker?

[quote name='DR2K']MK vita is low because it bombed the fuck out, lol.[/QUOTE]

What are u talking about? It got higher scores in GI than its console brethren, includes all the DLC and adds new modes. It was praised the fuck out on the Vita...

The Gamestop sites says Batman: AC GOTY edition is now $29.99. I called BB to do a PM, they called Gamestop, BB wouldn't do a PM because the in-store price is still $49.99 at Gamestop.
Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

fuckCK! And, I traded in a Brand New MK Vita from the last $10 deal.

Maybe they are still updating...

Until I see some 50% off pre-owned sports games, they are updating. Come onnn $10 MK Vita!

[quote name='token2k6']What are u talking about? It got higher scores in GI than its console brethren, includes all the DLC and adds new modes. It was praised the fuck out on the Vita...[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking he thinks the sales of the game itself are horrible rather than anything some worthless reviewer says and yes paid reviewers are fucking worthless. Not really sure how sales for the game were though. I could always be wrong about though.

*Wonders if anyone took this post seriously*

[quote name='TheSingingBard']really want amazon to price match this. i really dislike gamestop and refuse to spend my $$$ there.[/QUOTE]

Walk to a GameStop and buy the games you want. Or keep sucking Amazon's you know what and ask for a price match.

Perfect example of a GameStop hater who will go to one of their stores when there are deals but will readily vote for GameStop as worst retailer of the year.

[quote name='storl026']Does GameStop have a weekly ad in-store that I can pick up to price match at Best Buy? Or can I just pull up the price on my phone and show it to the Best Buy worker?[/QUOTE]

Usually the stores will have an ad, but I've never had an issue getting a price match by just showing them the page on my phone.

QUESTION FOR ALL:

I bought Batman AC Collector's edition. Is there any reason to get the GOTY ?

I see 4 codes in the box in the collector's edition. Does GOTY have anything extra ?

Thanks fellow vidiots

[quote name='oasisboy']Walk to a GameStop and buy the games you want. Or keep sucking Amazon's you know what and ask for a price match.[/quote]
Better than sucking GS' you know what cuz if it's anything like their games it's been used and abused.:razz::booty:
Perfect example of a GameStop hater who will go to one of their stores when there are deals but will readily vote for GameStop as worst retailer of the year.
Honestly, I'll admit I use the place when there's a decent deal. But that's the same as any other places I buy from. I only go in for the deals and RARELY buy MSRP or when it's not what I personally consider a deal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']...Honestly, I'll admit I use the place when there's a decent deal. But that's the same as any other places I buy from. I only go in for the deals and RARELY buy MSRP or when it's not what I personally consider a deal.[/QUOTE]

Oh, really? Thanks for letting us know...now I can go back to doing other stuff since I stopped what i was doing and started wondering if you'd ever used GS when there's a decent deal...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Better than sucking GS' you know what cuz if it's anything like their games it's been used and abused.:razz::booty:

Honestly, I'll admit I use the place when there's a decent deal. But that's the same as any other places I buy from. I only go in for the deals and RARELY buy MSRP or when it's not what I personally consider a deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I, too, want to waste some of my time being an ASS and pick on your postings to make my self feel better.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Better than sucking GS' you know what cuz if it's anything like their games it's been used and abused.:razz::booty:

[/QUOTE]

Who is sucking GameStop's you know what? I am just tired of always seeing deals at BBY, GameStop or other places and always seeing the "I hope Amazon pricematches" post. It always happens on GameStop deals. Always. "But, a lot of people have Amazon credit so they want to buy there". Have you all seen their TIV? They are as bad (if not worse) than GameStop.

[quote name='chunlirocks']QUESTION FOR ALL:

I see 4 codes in the box in the collector's edition. Does GOTY have anything extra ?

Thanks fellow vidiots[/QUOTE]

I traded in my ce disk for 15 and then bought the goty edition for 30 with a 10gc from BB. (kmart pm) I did it to have an actual case for the game and to use the dlc offline. If you dont have any of the dlc it could be worth it to. Your ce should comes with catwoman, robin and an extra map. The goty has alot more.

[quote name='oasisboy']Who is sucking GameStop's you know what? I am just tired of always seeing deals at BBY, GameStop or other places and always seeing the "I hope Amazon pricematches" post. It always happens on GameStop deals. Always. "But, a lot of people have Amazon credit so they want to buy there". Have you all seen their TIV? They are as bad (if not worse) than GameStop.[/QUOTE]
Since they completely stopped offering the bonuses like they did when they were first getting established I'll admit that Amazons' program has become worse than GS. Of course, it doesn't help that when people find a good value they 'lock it in' even before they have the game(s) to trade to them, which some think causes their system to drop values once they get so many lock in's.

[quote name='Ed_']Oh, really? Thanks for letting us know...now I can go back to doing other stuff since I stopped what i was doing and started wondering if you'd ever used GS when there's a decent deal...[/QUOTE]
tampon.jpg

summerseve.jpg

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
tampon.jpg

summerseve.jpg
[/QUOTE]

No offense bro but that seems more suited towards you. You are the one who has kept this going. Not sure if anyone else cares at this point.

[quote name='chunlirocks']QUESTION FOR ALL:

Thanks fellow vidiots[/QUOTE]

You can trade the vanilla edition in for ~$19 after bonuses. Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC cost $9.99. So the GOTY would cost you about the same as keeping the vanilla edition and buying HQ. You would also get other DLC w/ the GOTY. If you have not used the DLC codes included in the CE, you could sell them. Doing so would further decrease your cost. You may come close to an even exchange.

[quote name='Cocojames333']No offense bro but that seems more suited towards you. You are the one who has kept this going. Not sure if anyone else cares at this point.[/QUOTE]

If people didn't care, they wouldn't keep responding. IATCG isn't replying to himself.

Saint'sRow911;9845409]Usually the stores will have an ad said:
Not so fast just got back from BB, they refused to match mortal kombat because it's online only right now and the closest GameStop they called is oos on batman ac so they won't match that either. I'll try fry's tomorrow, much less hassle there. I love BB but every now and then you come across some over zealous manager who is determined to deny any and all PM's.

Just called BB CS too (since my first nearest BB is already out of AC OTY and AA GOTY for PS3) and they wouldn't match it since my nearest GS location was closed and they couldn't call to verify, so I'll have to call first thing in the morning.

[quote name='TheBiz']Not so fast just got back from BB, they refused to match mortal kombat because it's online only right now and the closest GameStop they called is oos on batman ac so they won't match that either. I'll try fry's tomorrow, much less hassle there. I love BB but every now and then you come across some over zealous manager who is determined to deny any and all PM's.[/QUOTE]

Why would they price match today? Deal doesn't officially start till tomorrow.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Just called BB CS too (since my first nearest BB is already out of AC OTY and AA GOTY for PS3) and they wouldn't match it since my nearest GS location was closed and they couldn't call to verify, so I'll have to call first thing in the morning.[/QUOTE]

trying going to the store, and pricematching it.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']^ I had checked earlier and there's only free shipping if your order is $50 or more.[/QUOTE]

Is it a code because I just added over 50 bucks to my cart and didn't get a free ship option.

Well it looks like my Gamestop got a shipment of new copies for Batman and Mortal Kombat, so website availability might be off.

[quote name='token2k6']What are u talking about? It got higher scores in GI than its console brethren, includes all the DLC and adds new modes. It was praised the fuck out on the Vita...[/QUOTE]
I dunno man, the new challenge tower for the DLC characters was cool but the graphics are pretty bad. Maybe it's cause I have (and still do) spend SO much time playing it on PS3, but the Vita version just looks like crap by comparison.

Mortal Kombat Vita still hasn't updated. Batman: AA GOTY hasn't either.

I have all the games except Mortal Kombat Vita. Its the only one I want. I just want it to update so I can buy it! :D

bread's done
Back