Mortal Kombat X PC + DLC PC/STEAM KEY $19.99, Mortal Kombat X Premium $28.99

[quote name="rioskenny" post="12642115" timestamp="1429139339"]29 patches good game Nether Realm.[/quote]

Well I'm sitting here with my dual shock 4 playing it on my PC with zero issues. Then again, I don't complain a whole lot.

Plus it came out ONE day ago ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
I would grab this if it was a PSN download....but for Steam? Prolly not

Steam has a crappy history of deleting games/banning for stuff like this :/
The only reason they would remove a game is if the publisher made the case that the keys were obtained fraudulently (unbeknownst to the end-customer or not) or if you used a VPN to bypass regional restrictions during purchase from or activation through Steam. The problem isn't Steam, it's the method in which games are purchased. I've never heard of a single case of them revoking a key through an authorized reseller or through their own client.

If the store you're purchasing from isn't getting the keys directly from the publisher, then you're asking for problems. That's not a Steam exclusive, by the way.

If so IGN readers will be quite upset since IGN actively promoted this sale. Anyways in for one premium.
IGN is a bunch of random people that happen to run a website. Chances are the person that wrote that story doesn't have the first clue about the legitimacy of the retailer. Sounds like they're doing one of those "deal roundups" that websites like to do these days. I personally wouldn't put my money on them having done due dilgence.

My issue is i get excited and forget to check the specs.   my os is 32 bits LOL

Why not just release both LOL 32 and 64 LOL 

Now like murder soul it is just there in the library LOL

I wish i could give it away

$21.99

$45.21
steam.png

worldwide.png

Definitely considering purchasing at this price but will likely want it on the X1 or Ps4 down the line so I think Ill hold off. Watched twitch streams of it last night and gameplay looks phenomenal

I bought this on launch for 25 bucks with Goro and everything works fine. CDkeys.com always delivers but what sucks is that I really wanted the kombat pack and they didnt have it available at that time. I definitely would have paid 15 bucks extra for the kombat pack.

I bought this on launch for 25 bucks with Goro and everything works fine. CDkeys.com always delivers but what sucks is that I really wanted the kombat pack and they didnt have it available at that time. I definitely would have paid 15 bucks extra for the kombat pack.
Kombat pack is 4 characters.

well I meant is it running well on your computer... apparently everyone on the steam forums are having huge problems running the game, including me. Does anyone know a helpful tip or something to fix it?

Got this for PS4, but just snagged a the PC version + Goro so I can play it from my laptop w/o relocating the console. How long did it take you guys to download? Mine seems frozen and is making no progress.

EDIT: My Steam client needed to be updated. As soon as I did that it started up.

back to 19 for regular and 27 for premium

anyone having issues with theirs they got earlier?

bread's done
Back