Mossfan563's Second Lowball Ever? (Gauging Interest)

10 minutes left!!

giphy.gif

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix (Sealed) - $5

Rock Band Unplugged for PSP - $1

State of Decay 2 Steelbook - $1

Destiny Crew Socks (new) - $1

Maleficent (Blu-Ray-Sealed) -$2

God of War - $1

STOP HAMMER TIME!

giphy.gif

Lowball has officially closed and ROLLING TIME BIDS START NOW!

Any item with 0 bids cannot be bid on.

All other items with bids have 10 extra minutes starting now and 10 minutes will reset each time a new bid is added for that one item (see Rolling Time rules for more details).

Lowball officially ends when bids have stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure was, and as I'm sure you know the usual rules, any items with 0 bids usually can't be bid on after the first stop time. So had to get those in.

LOWBALL IS NOW CLOSED!

giphy.gif

Invoices will be sent over the next few days, latest invoice will be sent by 2/24.

Will start shipping items on the weekend of the 29th or sooner if possible.

While I'm appreciative of the items I won, sorry you didn't get much of a turnout for this mossfan. I know how much time and effort it takes to put one of these on, so thank you.

Going to be hard to encourage more people to create lowballs when the participation is so weak :whistle2:(

While I'm appreciative of the items I won, sorry you didn't get much of a turnout for this mossfan. I know how much time and effort it takes to put one of these on, so thank you.

Going to be hard to encourage more people to create lowballs when the participation is so weak :whistle2:(
It's understandable. The lack of lowballs the past few months was the writing on the wall.

I'm just happy to give things that I don't use a good home. :)

Dang it, well, I for one wanted to bid on like 10 things and thought it ended today and not yesterday... I wish there was a better way to get reminders. Oh well.

Dang it, well, I for one wanted to bid on like 10 things and thought it ended today and not yesterday... I wish there was a better way to get reminders. Oh well.
I remember that the sub-forum for Lowball sales was created a handful of years back because there were a few going on at almost any time, and people were disappointed because their sale threads would get buried... I wonder if turnout would improve if the Lowball sales were allowed in the main trading forum again. These were always one of the big specialties of CAG and to see them mostly die off in here is disappointing.

I honestly forgot it was happening since it went on for a month, and I also missed the end date or I would have bid more.

Anyway, thanks for the lowball!

Update: Will be working on invoices tonight. Had to take care of a few things.

If you haven't sent me your shipping address, please send it to me ASAP so you can get your accurate shipping cost.

Thanks everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has paid so far!

Packages will be going out this Saturday, 2/29.

Tracking numbers will be updated either that day or the day after.

Glad to hear everyone is starting to get their packages!

Please let me know if there's any issues that come up.

Otherwise, please leave feedback and I'll do the same!

Thanks!

Last update for now: Thank you again for everyone who has participated in this lowball!

I may do another one in the future with some of the items that didn't sell plus some other ones that I'm coming in to.

I promise to have some more Xbox games lol

If you have received your items, please leave feedback for me! I will do the same in return!

And as always if you have any questions or issues, please let me know.

Thanks, take care and stay safe!

~mossfan563

So, I'm resurrecting this thread because I'm considering doing another lowball here but worried about whether or not I'll get the action necessary to get the money I need right now.

Here are a few things that I plan on selling if I were to do another lowball:

• Giant Yoshi plush (all the way from Japan)
  • 25th Annivesary silver Pikachu plush
  • Exclusive Overwatch D.Va hoodies (they are out of print and you can't get them anymore; I have the carbon fiber and baby blue convention exclusive versions)
  • Playstation Classic
  • Tons of random sports trading cards that I really don't need.
  • Random T-shirts (mostly Medium sized)
  • Random blu-rays and TV box sets - including a box set of Smallville: The Complete Series (bought it from FatBoyInside a long time ago)
Let me know what y'all think because otherwise I'm probably selling on Mercari/eBay.

I completely forgot about the last lowball and had no idea I'd won anything. No invoice sent, I guess?

Tell you what though, you need money more than space, take these elsewhere. You saw firsthand how lackluster lowball sales are right now.

I completely forgot about the last lowball and had no idea I'd won anything. No invoice sent, I guess?

Tell you what though, you need money more than space, take these elsewhere. You saw firsthand how lackluster lowball sales are right now.
I definitely sent you tracking on the item you won from the last lowball.

I definitely sent you tracking on the item you won from the last lowball.
I didn't get an invoice, let alone pay. ;)

It's okay, I forgot too.

Edit: apparently I forgot a lot. Yes, item was received. I probably even left feedback. You're good. I'm a mess. :p

bread's done
Back