Mossfan563's Stuff to Sell - H: Games, Merch, Mandalorian Polaroid Camera, more W: PayPal

mossfan563

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
I have a ton of things that I need to get rid of. (I'll be adding things to this list over time)

All items will have general prices but willing to hear offers.

Some of this stuff will go on eBay (will be noted) but I can pull the listing if you send a fair offer.

If you have no previous history of feedback on here, I will need to see proof of your buying history on other sites.

I also have some large items that will be heavy on the shipping cost.

H: 

Sea of Thieves Obsidian Capstan Code - I have 2 of these

Sea of Thieves Obsidian Six Pack Code

Send me an offer for either of these.

Games

Conditions

A - New/Like New

B - Good (has some wear)

C - OK (moderate wear)

Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One Games

Dirt Rally 2.0 (PAL version but works on any X1 because they're region free; A) - $15

PS2 Games
MLB 06 The Show (Disc Only-A; will come in a 360 case) - $2
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (B) - $7

PS3 Games

Uncharted Dual Pack (A) - $10

Movies and TV Shows

Family Guy Volume Six (DVD-Sealed) - $10
Ocean’s Eleven (DVD-B) - $5
La La Land (Blu-Ray-A) - $10
Harry Potter Triple Pack - has Sorcerer’s Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban (DVD-A) - $12
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (DVD-A) - $5
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (DVD-A) - $5
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (DVD-Sealed) - $5
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-Ray-Sealed; Dust Cover-A) - $5
Lara Croft Tomb Raider (DVD, Case-C; Disc-A) - $3
Mr. Deeds (DVD-A) - $3

Random lot of sports cards - This contains a lot of random cards that I REALLY want to get rid of. This is about 2400 cards ranging from the 80s to today. I'll sell it all to you for $20 + shipping. The value of this lot is at least $40-50 too so if you plan on starting a sports card collection, I will make sure this is worth it for you.

Polaroid - Mandalorian Themed Camera with Film (New) - this comes with the camera and two packs of film for the camera - $125

Destiny 2 Gambit Jerseys (New) - This came from Bungie Rewards for playing Destiny 2. This is a set of 4 jerseys (red, yellow, green and white). - $200

Heavy Items (will be pricey for shipping; serious inquiries only)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Collector's Edition (Sealed; Xbox One) - comes completely sealed; has all inserts and the skateboard deck - $80 + shipping

NERF Overwatch Reaper Wight Edition (Sealed) - has everything, completely sealed - $100 + shipping

Smallville: The Complete Series (DVD; Light Wear) - I bought this from a seller here but never really used it. All discs are clean and box is still good. - $70 + shipping

Gears of War Xbox One S 1TB console (Damaged) - The console works but the disc drive is not aligned with the opening so it's not recommended to insert a disc in it. There is also damage on the outside on the back of the console. Will come with all wires and a controller. - $150 + shipping

W: PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back