Most cheapass character from any fighting series?

Sol is bad ass in XX, but sadly he's been toned down in # Reload... Most of the people play # as opposed to XX now in Japan(where the game gets furious amounts of competition).

The winner(Daigo) of last year's EVO2004 GGXX tourney used Sol, but people are now saying that Sol won't cut it in #R anymore so he has switched to Slayer. O_O

[quote name='MarkMan']Sol is bad ass in XX, but sadly he's been toned down in # Reload... Most of the people play # as opposed to XX now in Japan(where the game gets furious amounts of competition).

The winner(Daigo) of last year's EVO2004 GGXX tourney used Sol, but people are now saying that Sol won't cut it in #R anymore so he has switched to Slayer. O_O[/quote]

yo man, you know wut, you are only the cool dude here giving me quality replies 8)
yea, i heard ppls playing #Reload in Japan, and my favourite character is JAM. i started to play Guilty Gear XX when i was in Jap, with the amazing fast and nice moves by JAM, i managed to win all the times, unless a few japanese opponents are using Chipp where they can kick my ass. :lol:

Hsien-Ko from Darkstalkers 3 for PS1. She's also super cheap in the arcade too. I used to play with her a lot until people bitched, and I switched over to somebody else.

Tonite, I played Garou: MOTW for the first time ever. I picked Freeman out of the hat, and then proceeded to pound the christ out of my friend 4 matches straight in a row, including a perfect. Now, I'd like to think that I'm pretty ok at fighting games, but that is simply not the case. And the friend I was playing against has devoted his life to SNK fighting games. How I beat him, I do not know. I do know I was button mashing (go ahead, call me a noob, you'd be right).

So, in light of tonite's events, my completely uninformed vote goes to Freeman of Garou: MOTW, the only SNK character who could ever give me a shot at beating my friend.

Gill Gill Gill

You CAN'T get more cheap than him!!!

He's was designed, crafted and created to be cheap. That's why he's the last boss of SF3, not some noob button masher charcter like Eddy. (BTW I'll take out an Eddy user with Paul any day) He can't be beat if a human is using him that knows his combos. Resurection for crying out loud, plus the big Rainbow arrack that takes off 3/4 of you life even if your blocking.

Rugal in KOF 98' is bad too.

bread's done
Back