Volume 2

Volume 3

Volume 4: The Ride

Sports

TV

Movies

Volume 6: The Lost Gold

Headrush (the kid-friendly one)

Each are worth $2.99 (The Lost Gold is $1.99) though they can all be bought together for $19.99.

Titles not present:

Volume 5: Fifth Dementia

YDKJ Offline

YDKJ Louder! Faster! Funnier! (essentially Offline 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
So its been 20 years since I played the original but I thought I remembered it randomly selecting all the questions.  Do these re-released ones do that as well?

I ask because I bought the new one a while back on steam and everything came in 'episodes', where it doesnt randomly pick questions each round but you choose an episode and it has all the questions pre-determined. Turned me off pretty quick to the new version

So its been 20 years since I played the original but I thought I remembered it randomly selecting all the questions. Do these re-released ones do that as well?

I ask because I bought the new one a while back on steam and everything came in 'episodes', where it doesnt randomly pick questions each round but you choose an episode and it has all the questions pre-determined. Turned me off pretty quick to the new version
YDKJ The Ride and onward had questions go in order. That way you had no duplicates, and it had a story, switching between the announcers. There's an ini if you wanted to skip forward though.

Couldn't resist! Saw this on their Facebook page and Vol 3 was the first one I ever played. Still my favorite. I miss 3 way!

This is fantastic news - especially if you don't want to shell out the cash for the CDs (or hear the CDs spin while you play or have the game slow up for a bit here and there while it loads a question).

I would advise staying away from HeadRush (for ages 12-16), YDKJ 2, and the specific ones such as Sports unless you like questions of that type.  5 and 6 aren't as good as others (IMHO of course) but should still provide plenty of fun if you want to buy many of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back