Most common achievement?

GenghisJohn

CAGiversary!
Was just thinking about my gamerscore, what do you guys this is the most common achievement? meaning the one achievement that EVERYONE has done.

I was thinking maybe beating act one of GoW on casual, or maybe something to do with Hexic cause its free?

What do you guys think?

One of the easier ones with Hexic. But since a lot of people aren't online its hard to say. There's a site that shows you the total for all achievements. Who has what, and what have you I can't find it but I remember King Kong being on top of the list.

Here's the one I think is the most common

Cluster Buster 5gp
25 Total Combos
A combo is when you match up 3 or more colors so they are all touching each other on at least one side. There is a high possibility you will get this in your first game.

[quote name='Sporadic']Spyglass Board Games

King Me!

Got a king in Checkers.[/quote]

Nah, Spyglass Board Games only came out last week, and I doubt as many people own that as like Uno or some other XBLA game.

I'd also say it is some Hexic achievement, however I don't know exactly what they are, so I can't exactly say which one. Plus I am too lazy to look up the Hexic achievements.

I agree with the Hexic comment. Most people have that game, tried it out, and got at least 1 achievement.

If you go to my360stats.com, it gives you some interesting stats sorted by game or gamer.

[quote name='Cleaner7']
If you go to my360stats.com, it gives you some interesting stats sorted by game or gamer.[/QUOTE]

Cool site. I like that and 360voice.

[quote name='Logg']Training in Call of Duty 2, a lot of people have to I bet.[/quote]
[quote name='RAMSTORIA']gears of war prison breakout[/quote]
These would have been my guesses.

bread's done
Back