Most Demeaning Thing You Can Do

DickTowel

CAGiversary!
What is the most demeaning thing that you can do in a video game to someone or that can happen to you?

for me, theres nothing more demeaning than getting killed and then T BAGGED in HALO!

You can cheat on your spouse in Fable II. That's demeaning to your spouse and your character (as in the trait, not the in-game avatar).

I know someone posted awhle back the people playing Mario Kart DS were so good they could beat you while driving backwards.

[quote name='KingDox']I know someone posted awhle back the people playing Mario Kart DS were so good they could beat you while driving backwards.[/QUOTE]

I would feel like absolute shit is someone beat me this way

One of the only times I've ever played a game online, it was Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 and the guy I fought was wearing this ridiculous hockey getup, came out to Hulk Hogan's music, speared me 8 times and then stole my finisher.

[quote name='Survivalism']One of the only times I've ever played a game online, it was Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 and the guy I fought was wearing this ridiculous hockey getup, came out to Hulk Hogan's music, speared me 8 times and then stole my finisher.[/QUOTE]
:lol: We have a winner.

I used to steal my buddies finisher in Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth on PS2 and he used to get pissed when I'd give him the Stunner when I was using The Rock. Even worse was that you could press down on the D-Pad and one of the action buttons and do 'baby Stunners' as Austin and I would take him around the ring 360* just doing those.:lol:

Of course, I also sort of mastered how to KO the ref for long enough for me to go get a chair from under the ring, then I'd give him repeated DDT's on the chair before the ref got up.:D

well, you build her up really high, lay on the compliments, buy her a really nice dinner, treat her to the best night of her life, dancing, partying, make it real fun and special. Then you bring her home and tell her you can't get off unless she covers herself in mustard, relish, chopped onions, tomato wedges, sauer kraut, and celery salt, like a hot dog and then you...oh wait

[quote name='gargus']I think rapeplay is about as demeaning as you can get.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhh my god. Yah you are right. I was gonna say the dog laughing at you in Duck Hunt when you miss all the ducks, but yeah, rapeplay is by far the worst

bread's done
Back