Most Disgusting Pic I have Ever Seen! (Warning, Very Disturbing)

[quote name='kaji7p56']Fat girls need love too....but they gotta pay! -Quagmire.[/QUOTE]
Giggiddy!
quagmire_sm.jpg

[quote name='evilmregg']To answer your first question: No, and I don't see what that has to do with anything in the first place. It's cute that you think that a picture of a guy's ass falling out is grounds to start a debate on what is and isn't art, though.

On your second point: That's like saying, "DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT'S THE HISTORY ERASER BUTTON, YOU FOOL!" Of course I'm going to touch the shiny, red fucking button.[/QUOTE]

IMO I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

His ass is kinda big... and right on a seam. Stretch it taught and then apply literal gut busting force...

However... is anyone curious as to why there was a camera pointed at his ass mid lift?

[quote name='Kayden']His ass is kinda big... and right on a seam. Stretch it taught and then apply literal gut busting force...

However... is anyone curious as to why there was a camera pointed at his ass mid lift?[/QUOTE]

He had to stay in the squatting position for a while.. Besides, a picture like that makes for good blackmail.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Seriously, you can't blame the_deej for clearly labeling this picture for what it was. mrevilegg, chill out. You can't scream for mods to take action because you can't excercise enough self-control not to click on a thread labeled "very disturbing".[/QUOTE]

Meh. Actually, I had seen that picture before, and some much worse than that (goatse, tub girl, etc.). I really couldn't care less if the mods lock it or whatever, especially now that the pic is linked instead of imbedded. I just had to register my revulsion upon seeing a guy shitting out his own anus.

I have a link to a bunch of pictures of a guy putting a large drinking glass up his aCe. If anyone wants to you know what to do.

I visit another website where everyone posts the most nasty stuff they can find on the web of course along with sex and nudity in the NSFW forum.:bouncy:

[quote name='$hady']I have a link to a bunch of pictures of a guy putting a large drinking glass up his aCe. If anyone wants to you know what to do.

I visit another website where everyone posts the most nasty stuff they can find on the web of course along with sex and nudity in the NSFW forum.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Called Rotten.com?

[quote name='Tiphireth']Called Rotten.com?[/QUOTE]

OMFG! And here I thought I was the only person on the Interweb who knew about that site.

:lol: I wonder what you had to search for to find that pic ... or if it was already on your hard drive with similar, though less CAG appropriate, pics.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: I wonder what you had to search for to find that pic ... or if it was already on your hard drive with similar, though less CAG appropriate, pics.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I came across that one innocently enough... I was taking tests on one of those sites for bitchy teens/ painfully bored people... and it was on the gaydar test... I have spot 78% of gay people.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That was not necessary. :evil: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sure it was. Especially for that Rotten image. Take that, terrorist!

[quote name='nickmad']ahhh :puke: :puke: what the fuck is wrong with you.....[/QUOTE]

It is disgusting, but seeing that bastard dead brings a glow to my head. No more IED bombings for that bastard.

Yea... this is just about the last thread that needed bumping...

[quote name='Apossum']I was around that point...till I saw pain.jpg. *sniffle* i'll never click a link again.[/QUOTE]

fucking google image search... :bomb::whistle2:#:puke:

bread's done
Back