Most disturbing thing you have heard in the last month?

[quote name='Trakan']I don't know man... That chick you posted a pic of a while back is pretty fucking hot.[/QUOTE]

you are correct sir and thanks... thats my current girlfriend. I was talking about my ex's... but thanks bro.

That shim (she-him) needs a few more surgeries. Shis (she-his) abdomen and the area above shis (she-his) poked-in-dick still look kinda manish.

It's really disgusting, so I'm just going to stare at shis (she-his) moobs (man-boobs).

[quote name='2poor']whats pre op and post op mean?[/QUOTE]

Pre op= before operation= still has normal penis

Post op= after operation= inside out penis

"Dude, what the hell are you doing!? That's a tranny!"

"Yeah, but she's going for the operation soon, I'm just putting my time in.."

- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

[quote name='onetrackmind']you are correct sir and thanks... thats my current girlfriend. I was talking about my ex's... but thanks bro.[/QUOTE]

haha, nice save

and to fit in with this thread - got this this morning after i got out of class in a voicemail from a girl I know:

"Hi Joe..uh..somethings about 4 days late and I think I'm pregnant.....
oh wait, no I'm not, Happy early birthday!"

and I about fucking died.

[quote name='joevan']and to fit in with this thread - got this this morning after i got out of class in a voicemail from a girl I know:

and I about fucking died.[/QUOTE]

Evil. Pure evil. :lol:

[quote name='joevan']and to fit in with this thread - got this this morning after i got out of class in a voicemail from a girl I know:

and I about fucking died.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's really evil. But at the same time, she seems pretty fucking cool :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Ok, that's really evil. But at the same time, she seems pretty fucking cool :lol:[/QUOTE]

yea - if I was thinking right, I'd have done some math and realized she was full of shit :roll: just the shock of hearing that shit before noon :bomb:
Paybacks gonna be a bitch when I tell her about the "STD" test I made a 100% on (In quotes to put emphasis on the fact I don't have any STDs :whistle2:# )

[quote name='2poor']ewwww...

ugh! transvestite!
pre op or post op?
pre op
ugh! transvestite![/QUOTE]

Just for clarification, a transvestite isn't the same thing as a transexual.

Transvestite = guy who loves to wear women's clothing
Transexual = guy who loves to be/is a woman

And as a side note for you sickos out there (I won't name names but you know who you are :lol: ), the 'shim' that I posted is pre-op. :puke: I won't regale you with the evidence as the friend who email said pics has been 'corrected' for his stupidity and is justly serving his 'punishment'.;):lol:

"I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!!!! And I'd like for us to be more than friends!"

Quoteth the 300 pound girl via AIM.

>>Hmm I guess if you like skanky looking asian girls she might have been presentable.

And yes I do like Asian skanks.

[quote name='crazytalkx']"I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!!!! And I'd like for us to be more than friends!"

Quoteth the 300 pound girl via AIM.[/QUOTE]

Haha, you win, I lose. :applause:

bread's done
Back