*MOST END TONIGHT* Ebay: Zelda 4in1, Master Quest, FE: Radiant Dawn, Goemon Lot

anji2128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I'm selling a motley array of games on eBay. There's still plenty more that are going to be posted, but here's what I have up so far!

My Sellers Page

* ENDS TONIGHT * Castle Shikigami (PS2-Import) - link

* ENDS TONIGHT * Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2-Import) - link

* ENDS TONIGHT * Mobile Suit Gundam: Never Ending Tomorrow (PS2) - link

* ENDS TONIGHT * Soul Nomad & The World Eaters (PS2) - link

I'm still listing more items. Here's some of them:
360 - Bayonetta
360 - Mass Effect 2
DC - Capcom vs SNK
DS - Pokemon Soulsilver
PSX - Dune 2000
PSX - Mobile Light Force
SSN - King of Fighters '97 (Import)
SSN - Marvel Super Heroes (Import)
SSN - Sega Saturn Mouse
TG16 - Dungeon Explorer

There are about 15 other PS2 titles I'm considering selling, including almost all the Guilty Gears, Rule of Rose, Raiden III, Wizardry and Trapt, but we'll see how that goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can really get around 20 bucks for that silent hill homecoming cd, eh? I have a sealed copy of every pre-order/LE OST for the Silent Hill series...I'm tempted, but it'd be hard to part with any of my Silent Hill stuff, and I've been letting go of a lot of my rare materials in prep for a move. Either way, bump for actual good products!

There have been a lot of Silent Hill Homecoming OSTs going for around $40. A few weeks ago a couple went for over $100. I'm not a huge fan myself, and figured the announcement of the new Silent Hill would make it a good time to list mine.

I also just snagged a couple more PS2 items I'll probably be listing soon: Ico, Shadow Hearts and Dark Cloud 2.

[quote name='nodoctors']You can really get around 20 bucks for that silent hill homecoming cd, eh? I have a sealed copy of every pre-order/LE OST for the Silent Hill series...I'm tempted, but it'd be hard to part with any of my Silent Hill stuff, and I've been letting go of a lot of my rare materials in prep for a move. Either way, bump for actual good products![/QUOTE]

Mine went for $52.

[quote name='nodoctors']You can really get around 20 bucks for that silent hill homecoming cd, eh? I have a sealed copy of every pre-order/LE OST for the Silent Hill series...I'm tempted, but it'd be hard to part with any of my Silent Hill stuff, and I've been letting go of a lot of my rare materials in prep for a move. Either way, bump for actual good products![/QUOTE]

A simple completed listing search will show you this soundtrack sold within the last 3 months 30-60bucks for a new and sealed copy. Lot of Silent Hill Fans out there.

bread's done
Back