Most Memorable CAG Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='the ender']iazybandit is the obvious choice for me, for just being so damn niggardly.[/quote]

I'll vote for the ender, haha

I have to nominate two people. First Wombat for calling CheapyD a douchebag on a Cagcast last year. And CheapyD for coming off as overly mean to Wombat on recent Cagcasts.

You both have been acting nefariously lately. Just my opinion.

Ugamer_X, because he contributes nothing, is a dumbass, and wanted to harass innocent people for selling PS3s on eBay, something you know he'd do if he had the chance to get his hands on one at launch.

Runners-up: The usual suspects - RegalSin2020, JuanDDixon, etc.

[quote name='Otherguy676']Gamestop[/quote]
Hah, you made me think I posted this in the wrong thread for a second ;)

jollydwarf, maybe even gizmo since he was getting all uppety about people posting Wii Availability threads but refused to take initiative make a compilation thread

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Whereas iazybandit was a frequent CAG and profitted off of a CAG creating something for the good of the CAG community. Like you planting flowers in your neighborhood to add to it, and he comes out and rips them out and sells them. Thats pretty shitty if you ask me, and its locally shitty.[/QUOTE]

Perfectly stated, mooky. My vote goes to iazybandit. There's been a lot of real bastardly things done on CAG since I've been here, but this one really strikes a chord in me.

[quote name='Chacrana']Regalsin2020 (if he really can be counted as a villain.) End of discussion.[/quote]

My immediate thought when I read, "Villain."

Wow, absolutely no one remembers that little prick King_Sprout from around summer. He pissed the hell out of me...

...oh well, i guess that means he's far from most memorable...

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Wow, absolutely no one remembers that little prick King_Sprout from around summer. He pissed the hell out of me...

...oh well, i guess that means he's far from most memorable...[/QUOTE]

I remember him now that you mention him. :lol: Yeah, he's definitely not memorable.

[quote name='Scobie']Perfectly stated, mooky. My vote goes to iazybandit. There's been a lot of real bastardly things done on CAG since I've been here, but this one really strikes a chord in me.[/QUOTE]

also going with iazybandit for the same reasons

[quote name='Rozz']Ugamer_X, because he contributes nothing, is a dumbass, and wanted to harass innocent people for selling PS3s on eBay, something you know he'd do if he had the chance to get his hands on one at launch.

Runners-up: The usual suspects - RegalSin2020, JuanDDixon, etc.[/QUOTE]
http://pgmusicreviews.blogspot.com/

Oh shit son, you're reviewing music now? You mean to tell me that I can fulfill all of my gaming+music needs from the ProGamer blog? Awesome! I'd better bookmark that, don't want to fall behind with the times.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']http://pgmusicreviews.blogspot.com/

Oh shit son, you're reviewing music now? You mean to tell me that I can fulfill all of my gaming+music needs from the ProGamer blog? Awesome! I'd better bookmark that, don't want to fall behind with the times.[/quote]

Not even the new shit either! He reviews the shit from 12 years ago!

I could name a lot of worthless posters (some even on this page), but none deserve the honor of villain. JuanDDixon or King_Sprout get my vote.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I could name a lot of worthless posters (some even on this page), but none deserve the honor of villain. JuanDDixon or King_Sprout get my vote.[/QUOTE]
If you nominate me, that would give me two votes, which could be enough to get my name on the ballot.

I say go for it, as it's obvious you were alluding to me anyhow.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']If you nominate me, that would give me two votes, which could be enough to get my name on the ballot.

I say go for it, as it's obvious you were alluding to me anyhow.[/quote]Paranoid much?

[quote name='daroga']Paranoid much?[/QUOTE]

Is it paranoia when it's true?

He wasn't the only one by a shot.

Worthless =/= villain, though.

Ming.jpg

How about CheapyD's evil twin brother? He wants you to pay $5 over MSRP at Gamespot

[quote name='Maklershed']That guy looks like if he got in a fight it would involve a lot of open hand slapping[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Trakan']Not even the new shit either! He reviews the shit from 12 years ago![/quote]
Thanks for the feedback, even though nothing was from 12 years ago except for one release.

Dumbass.

[quote name='Xevious']How about CheapyD's evil twin brother? He wants you to pay $5 over MSRP at Gamespot[/QUOTE]

ZOMG Its Commander Zod!!!!! :lol:

[quote name='Demolition Man']ZOMG Its Commander Zod!!!!! :lol:[/quote]

I vote Demolition Man as Villian of the Year for 2006, for making us wait till 2007 for his Revolution

How about CheapyD's evil twin brother? He wants you to pay $5 over MSRP at Gamespot

"Klytus, I'm borrrred. What play-asia deals can you offer me today?"

Changed my mind and voted for James, pretty much by default. What a weak crop of villians this year. Let's hope a lot more people get screwed over by someone for next time.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I vote Demolition Man as Villian of the Year for 2006, for making us wait till 2007 for his Revolution[/QUOTE]

Yes! I knew if I couldn't make Hero then at least I could try to be a Villain. ;)

To my disappointment, I didn't get nominated despite my rigorous campaign efforts. So, I voted for Jmac-deezy.

Dude folds pizza boxes for a living...True story.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']JuanDDixon, as I think he started fucking people over toward the end of 06. not sure.

But 7 people.. come on.[/QUOTE]

Voted for him. Didn't really run into anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back