Most Memorable OTT Villain 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for Most Memorable CAG OTT Villain.
What CAG mod OTT user was the most memorable villain in 2008?

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee beer....can't say I've ever tried that before.

Unless you count coffee, and beer immediately afterwards.

Stomach probably doesn't know the difference.

[quote name='marten']Coffee beer....can't say I've ever tried that before.

Unless you count coffee, and beer immediately afterwards.

Stomach probably doesn't know the difference.[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, each barrel of beer was brewed with a pound of coffee. tasted pretty good.

I thought I had coffee beer a while back but after your second post I don't think we had the same thing. All I remember is that is was something warm and related to coffee so maybe is was the same thing but it was giving to me in shot form.

UFC 95 was pretty cool. Only the main event went to decision.

Blue Moon is great. Love the stuff.

I'm starving but am also drunk like a motha fucka so I gotta stay put.\

Wubb sucks.

I never imagined that a work party could actually be fun. But it was.

Now I sort of wish I'd gone to some during these last five years.

[quote name='lordwow']Finally 1000ed Fallout 3, now I can uninstall it from my poor 20 gig HD[/quote]
When you said uninstall, for a second I thought you meant your PC hard drive was only 20 gigs :shock:

Mak Jr. vs cake, Rd. 2:

IMG_2119.jpg

I strongly dislike my sister's baby daddy/future(?) BIL.

[quote name='lordwow']Finally 1000ed Fallout 3, now I can uninstall it from my poor 20 gig HD[/quote]

20GB? Plebian.

[quote name='Wolve11']sold my Blanka Fight Pad for $75 on ebay[/quote]

I took my Ken pad back to GS for $40 in credit

:oops:

[quote name='munch']Mak Jr. vs cake, Rd. 2:

IMG_2119.jpg
[/quote]

Why doesn't he have a shirt on?

:whistle2:s

He's holding a little people farmer. My wife and sister-in-law made him a farm themed cake.

IMG_2068.jpg

He's holding the guy on the tractor.

And he's not wearing a shirt because he gets that shit all over him. That icing stuff doesn't get out of clothes.

That looks exactly like a pill bottle, which would leave me to believe that he is, in fact, Mak Jr.

Cops are hilarious.

I just interviewed a police officer about some highway pile-up, and he was so quiet and anti-social when I was just speaking to him, man to man... but when we started recording, and he started speaking about what happened, he was spitting hot fiya.

[quote name='Brak']Cops are hilarious.

I just interviewed a police officer about some highway pile-up, and he was so quiet and anti-social when I was just speaking to him, man to man... but when we started recording, and he started speaking about what happened, he was spitting hot fiya.[/QUOTE]

He ripped and he rhymed, rhymed and he ripped. Check out the fiya that cop spit.

Lev is tight.
[quote name='dcfox']I want to see/hear this interview Brak. Post it.[/QUOTE]
Naaah...

natalie portman.

---

thekeybladewarrior made some white people food for me last night! super yum. :drool:
89a332a9.jpg
meatloaf, homemade mac and cheese, mashed potatoes.

Last night, Pixie was telling her friend on the phone that she has three tats: her tramp-stamp, Jugger's name on her arm - but then forgot the third one.

Instead of asking me, she went into the bathroom and searched her body until she found it: the one on the back of her neck. (She was in the bathroom a while - I have no idea how she found it.)

She made the mistake of admitting this to me. I swear: she is getting dumber...

Why the fuck is my internet dying intermittently?

Like, every 10 minutes it just stops doing anything and sits on a loading screen for like a minute. Then it loads and is fine. :/

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Last night, Pixie was telling her friend on the phone that she has three tats: her tramp-stamp, Jugger's name on her arm - but then forgot the third one.

Instead of asking me, she went into the bathroom and searched her body until she found it: the one on the back of her neck. (She was in the bathroom a while - I have no idea how she found it.)

She made the mistake of admitting this to me. I swear: she is getting dumber...[/quote]

The corresponding questions are:
Are her tits getting bigger and/or is her hair getting blonder? ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The corresponding questions are:
Are her tits getting bigger and/or is her hair getting blonder? ;)[/quote]

She has gained some weight since her last hospital visit, and it went right to her boobs, so yes to that.

And I was looking at her hair recently, and noticed the blonde in it. Since she had near platinum blonde hair as a little girl, I didn't find that surprising.

At least, not as surprising as forgetting where you have ink! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back