GBA games:
Dr. Mario/Puzzle (GBA)
Sigma Star
Mario Golf
Nightmare Xmas Pumpkin King
Metroid Classic

please PM lists or offers

[quote name='alive741']cml for it, if you see something, pm me please.[/QUOTE]

That's a nice list but I just don't see anything.

Thanks.

[quote name='Visc']cml - lots I'm interested in but I doubt I have anything you would be[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything . . . did you get any Circuit City love today :)

I want your Wild Arms 4 and Gun! I go to work later today so I'll see if I can find your top 3/4 games on your list then I'll PM you from work.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I want your Wild Arms 4 and Gun! I go to work later today so I'll see if I can find your top 3/4 games on your list then I'll PM you from work.[/QUOTE]

Cool, let me know what you find.

hey schultz, you were able to pick up FF IV? it rang up $30 at my CC. anyway, i'm going for a return visit, and i'll look for some of your other wants. interested in the King of Swing.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']hey schultz, you were able to pick up FF IV? it rang up $30 at my CC. anyway, i'm going for a return visit, and i'll look for some of your other wants. interested in the King of Swing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went at about noon on Thurs. I got 2 FFIVs (left one behind) and traded my trade copy pretty quickly.

[quote name='oliver828']Will sell the Warriors for $15 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Thanks . . . still looking for Warriors but want to trade for it.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']true crime isn't an LE is it? i've got godzilla

oh and thanks for shipping out so fast[/QUOTE]

True Crime NY is a normal copy . . . thinking of keeping it, is it better than True Crime LA? Plus, I have the penny guide from EB :)

OOOOH NO YOU DUMB MOTHERfuckER!!! JUST WHEN I FOUND THE ONE PERSON WITH GTA:SA AND THE ONE GAME THAT THAT PERSON WANTS I FIND THAT I MISSED TRADING IT OFF BY A COUPLE OF fuckING HOURS!!!! *HAS TWICE THE CORONARY SCHULTZED WOULD HAVE HAD WITHOUT THE WARRIORS*

Whew. You're not a dumb motherfucker. I pray to GOD you want something else on my list.

bread's done
Back