MOTHER of all gaming collections?!?!?!

[quote name='hohez']jesus thats a chubby hand....[/QUOTE]

best post in this thread so far.

and L-O-L at the people calling this guy a loser and making assumptions about his social skills. who cares? and anyway, your hobbies don't necessarily define the content of your character in every possible way.

this guy has a collection that most of us couldn't quite possibly match on our own. who cares if 80%+ of these games are crap and unplayable. i personally find dinosaur bones on their own quite uninteresting, but when collected and pieced together, they become nice to look at. or how about the simpsons? you have to admit that a lot of these episodes suck, but it's impressive that it's gone so far, and a ton of people would watch any episode at any given time.

[quote name='kristianator']best post in this thread so far.

and L-O-L at the people calling this guy a loser and making assumptions about his social skills. who cares? and anyway, your hobbies don't necessarily define the content of your character in every possible way.

this guy has a collection that most of us couldn't quite possibly match on our own. who cares if 80%+ of these games are crap and unplayable. i personally find dinosaur bones on their own quite uninteresting, but when collected and pieced together, they become nice to look at. or how about the simpsons? you have to admit that a lot of these episodes suck, but it's impressive that it's gone so far, and a ton of people would watch any episode at any given time.[/QUOTE]

I have that EXACT COMIC that is represented in your Avatar. It's fucking fantastic!

I'm not jealous at all. The only game I need is the one that's entertaining me the most at the current time. After that, I move on to another one. I buy games to play them, not to keep them in my basement in bookcases where I used to hold my Dragonlance books.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I'm not jealous at all. The only game I need is the one that's entertaining me the most at the current time. After that, I move on to another one. I buy games to play them, not to keep them in my basement in bookcases where I used to hold my Dragonlance books.[/QUOTE]
they now hold the yu-gi-mon figurines =)

some reason I was thinking I'd see a collection of Earthbound related memorabila, not a massive gaming collection.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']some reason I was thinking I'd see a collection of Earthbound related memorabila, not a massive gaming collection.[/QUOTE]

A pain I know all too well...

Ok Strell and Hobo here's the deal. SGGG=Segagaga. There's a LE with a T-Shirt as well as the first printing featured a notable Anti-Alcohol spokesman Sega was making fun of in it and was edited out or blurred or something in subsequent versions.
The M2 was to be an upgrade or the second 3DO and one of the games on it was to be the second D game which looks NOTABLY different than the DC version of it, more in the vein of the original.

[quote name='Sarang01']Ok Strell and Hobo here's the deal. SGGG=Segagaga. There's a LE with a T-Shirt as well as the first printing featured a notable Anti-Alcohol spokesman Sega was making fun of in it and was edited out or blurred or something in subsequent versions.
The M2 was to be an upgrade or the second 3DO and one of the games on it was to be the second D game which looks NOTABLY different than the DC version of it, more in the vein of the original.[/QUOTE]

Am i the only one who has no idea what this guy's talking about?
His signature is perplexing as well.

bread's done
Back