Mother sets fire to her daughter's gloating rapist

This just screams for an action movie line.

"How's your daughter?"

*She pours the petrol on him and strikes a match*

"She sends her......warmest regards."

FWOOOOOOOOOOOSH

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']This just screams for an action movie line.

"How's your daughter?"

*She pours the petrol on him and strikes a match*

"She sends her......warmest regards."

FWOOOOOOOOOOOSH[/quote]

:applause:

Hmm, maybe if the justice system punished rapists sufficently, people would think twice about comitting rape. Bet that 3-day pass doesn't seem like such a good idea now.

Dude got what he deserved and if the mother does go to prison then she'll hopefully be treated well inside and probably won't care anyway. By going the physchological assesment route the judge is probably thinking about not sending her inside.

EDIT - Not a reputable source, but she might have done a year in prison

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=671511&page=6

[quote name='Arkanos']TOASTY!! :hot:[/quote]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haha I am too late! I was going to say this. I applaud you. :applause:

Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif

That's justice. Prick got what was coming to him. To do it, then get out, and then gloat in the face of her mother? You're just beginning to be burnt up.

The travesty of it all is that she'll probably end up spending the rest of her life in prison. When what they should do is give her a fucking medal and throw a parade in her honor.

Gotta love the judicial system. Blind...then deaf...then real dumb.

He did not suffer enough, IMO. I wouldn't hesitate for even one second killing someone that did anything like that to either of my kids.

[quote name='Buck30plus']She did what they should of did in 1998 right after he was arrested.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, people like that are the lowest scum of the earth.

I'm glad he survived for 11 days. 60% burn coverage has gotta hurt like a bitch. I hope a nurse "accidentally" forgot his morphine.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm glad he survived for 11 days. 60% burn coverage has gotta hurt like a bitch. I hope a nurse "accidentally" forgot his morphine.[/QUOTE]

I kinda wish I had your flame thrower, make it 100% coverage. :)

[quote name='Fanboy']Was Charles Chatman taunting his alleged victim's family?[/QUOTE]

I dunno; was this guy?

While there, he passed his victim's mother in the street and allegedly taunted her about the attack.

I do know Chatman was allegedly a rapist ... until he wasn't. Seems kind of a shaky foundation upon which to burn someone to death.

Just because something is understandable doesn't make it right.

That Mother is a F'ing PIMP! Totally awesome.

The only bad thing is that the guy died. He should have had to suffer way more than 11 days...

[quote name='Kayden']Than raping a child or burning a child rapist?[/quote]

I"m sure it was the 2nd option. :lol: And yeah, ditto for me on the 2nd choice. Why let him suffer for 11 days when kidnapping him and cutting him little piece by little piece then cauterizing the wound then rinse & repeat would be so much more satisfying? :twisted::mrgreen: Plus, I'd be able to inflict psychological damage. And who would look for him? Judging by the incompetence of their judicial system of giving him a 3-day pass, the only conclusion the authorities would come up with is that he obviously skipped out and escaped. I'd relish coming home every day from work to extending his suffering for a very long time. I'd hope I'd have at least a decade to make that fcukhole suffer before he died of gangrene or shock. His pain would be exquisite.

[quote name='jaykrue']I"m sure it was the 2nd option. :lol: And yeah, ditto for me on the 2nd choice. Why let him suffer for 11 days when kidnapping him and cutting him little piece by little piece then cauterizing the wound then rinse & repeat would be so much more satisfying? :twisted::mrgreen: Plus, I'd be able to inflict psychological damage. And who would look for him? Judging by the incompetence of their judicial system of giving him a 3-day pass, the only conclusion the authorities would come up with is that he obviously skipped out and escaped. I'd relish coming home every day from work to extending his suffering for a very long time. I'd hope I'd have at least a decade to make that fcukhole suffer before he died of gangrene or shock. His pain would be exquisite.[/QUOTE]

Remind me to not get on your bad side. o_O

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Remind me to not get on your bad side. o_O[/quote]

Haha. Don't worry. I don't get worked up easily except for children suffering. So unless you're abusing children, you're probably ok. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha. Don't worry. I don't get worked up easily except for children suffering. So unless you're abusing children, you're probably ok. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I love kids!

Well..kinda..

Actually I fucking hate them, but I'd never hurt 'em!

Good enough? :rofl:

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I love kids!

Well..kinda..

Actually I fucking hate them, but I'd never hurt 'em!

Good enough? :rofl:[/quote]

Sure, hit'em if you want. It's when they start appearing bruised or bleeding is when I get really steamed. :bomb: Cuz that means you don't know the difference between physical discipline and abuse.

[quote name='jaykrue']Sure, hit'em if you want. It's when they start appearing bruised or bleeding is when I get really steamed. :bomb: Cuz that means you don't know the difference between physical discipline and abuse.[/QUOTE]

So..as an example..

If your kids give you any lip you can beat them with a sack of sweet Valencia Oranges. They won't leave a bruise and it'll let 'em know who's boss, there's nooo doubt about it.

Some of the best quotes ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trollsmeesh']If your kids give you any lip you can beat them with a sack of sweet Valencia Oranges. They won't leave a bruise and it'll let 'em know who's boss, there's nooo doubt about it.[/quote]

Yes.:cool:

[quote name='Kayden']Subby is in trouble. :shame:[/quote]

Nah. He promised me he'd be gentle w/ Dakota Fanning and if you can't trust someone who looks like Scott Stapp's twin brother, who can you trust?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqru_ZQBzec[/media]

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I was begining to really like you..but then you posted a Creed video..

For shame..[/quote]

That was just for reference to anyone who doesn't know about our resident loli-lover.:lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Don't quote youtube posts noob. Edit your post.[/quote]

This from the guy who posted his gf's nekkid pix.

bread's done
Back