Motorola Razr V3M drivers?

bfauble83

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know where I can download the usb drivers for a verizon motorola razr v3m (for free of course)? All i want to do is put music from my computer onto the phone. thanks

you'll have to mod the phone, if you haven't already - although I've never put music on mine. You have to mod for sure to do ring tones & transfer pictures.

[quote name='Spidey76']you'll have to mod the phone, if you haven't already - although I've never put music on mine. You have to mod for sure to do ring tones & transfer pictures.[/quote]

Yeah, you're wrong.

Just download the drivers, and get your Motorola Phone Tools program.

I think I've got the file I can send you but I'm not at home right now. I'm ''working''.

[quote name='TFN']Yeah, you're wrong.

Just download the drivers, and get your Motorola Phone Tools program.

I think I've got the file I can send you but I'm not at home right now. I'm ''working''.[/quote]

No, he's right. It's a Verizon phone, they lock all that out so you have to buy songs you want from them. You will have to do mods and whatnot, go to Howard forums to find out more. And the drivers or firmware update you would just get directly from Verizon, unless you want to flash it to Alltel or something.

I don't know anything about modding a phone, but if it has to be modded to put music from my pc on it, why is there an option on the phone to sync it to my pc? I thought all i would need is a mini usb adapter and the drivers.

bread's done
Back