Motorstorm 15$ @ Amazon

[quote name='Josef']For another buying option, this can be had for $4.97 at Sears.[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

I'll have to go check and see if my local one has that so I can return the Walmart one!

[quote name='stew560']Seriously?

I'll have to go check and see if my local one has that so I can return the Walmart one![/QUOTE]

Yeah, check the Sears Clearance thread for that and many other cheap game deals.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Isn't Motorstorm 2 out?[/QUOTE]Yes, but damn if you can find Motorstorm 1 for only $5 you should pick that up too.

[quote name='silent h3ro']Yes, but damn if you can find Motorstorm 1 for only $5 you should pick that up too.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Motorstorm 1 is well worth $15.

[quote name='Josef']For another buying option, this can be had for $4.97 at Sears.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap really? I have to go today and check it out, thanks:applause:

My heart jumped and when I finally calmed down and noticed there was no "Pacific Rift" in the title, I died a little inside. (I was one of the PC Connection people who had their MS:pR and Socom orders canceled.)

[quote name='Josef']For another buying option, this can be had for $4.97 at Sears.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Awesome omw to check it out now. That would be great if I could get it only for $5.

bread's done
Back