Motorstorm PSP $22 Free shipping

Great price. I hated it though. Played 15 levels and it just never got challenging enough. I'm no uber gamer, but I still haven't found a PSP driver with a good level of challenge. I was a huge fan of the original Motorstorm but no follow up game has held a candle to that experience.

I would recommend Midnight Club LA for PSP. It's not very challenging, but it's better than Midnight Club 3 and Motorstorm Arctic Thunder. Note that I don't play Burnout. It just doesn't do it for me.

ianoid, your post is contradicting. You don't like Motorstorm psp because it's not challenging enough yet, you like Midnight Club LA even though it's not very challenging?

I love this game. Admittedly, the difficulty ramps up slowly, but it didn't bother me. The tracks have so many branches and shortcuts, I just had fun exploring them. Once you get up in the ranks the races get plenty tough. Unlocking everything is a real challenge.

I actually enjoyed this game as much as the PS3 Motorstorm games. Though the graphics aren't as good (obviously), they're great for a PSP game. I'd put it up there with the Wipeout games as one of the best arcade racers on the system.

bread's done
Back