Motorstorm Question

hysterisch

CAGiversary!
Hi all,

I recently got Motorstorm. I cannot complete a single race without the system shutting down on me. It doesn't do this with any other games and could be anywhere from 30 seconds into a race to right before I finish. I treid downloading the update, nothing. Deleted all Motorstorm info off the hdd and still nothing. :bomb:

Has anyone else had a similar experience and if so, how did you fix it?

Almost forgot - I have a 60gb system, not that it should make a difference, but you never know.

Must be your system.. I just got this a few weeks ago (no update yet) and it's been working fine on my 60gb. Are all the vents on the side and back of the PS3 free of obstruction?

Tried that too. Used some air and blew out the little bit of dust and all too and it still just crashes. I think I may just give up on trying. The game was free, so I guess I get what I paid for.

[quote name='Vanigan']Check the disc for scratches?[/quote]

It's a brand new disc. From what I've seen, blu-rays don't scratch that easily. Bottom of my disc is flawless. I've also tried multiple copies of the game. I just find it strange that it's only that one game that does it.

[quote name='hysterisch']It's a brand new disc. From what I've seen, blu-rays don't scratch that easily. Bottom of my disc is flawless. I've also tried multiple copies of the game. I just find it strange that it's only that one game that does it.[/quote]

Have you downloaded any updates or anything of that sort?

I'd try to diagnose the problem by renting motorstorm and seeing if another copy of the same game works. So far we know its not your system, so it may be an issue with the copy of motorstorm you have.

bread's done
Back