Moulin Rouge & Romeo + Juliet BD - $30.98 @ Amazon

metallicoholic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[quote name='gojiboy']I know this is about deals and not opinions, but you couldn't pay me to take either one of these.[/QUOTE]

Haters to the left.

[quote name='gojiboy']I know this is about deals and not opinions, but you couldn't pay me to take either one of these.[/QUOTE]

Guessing you like movies where things explode. Don't worry, some day you might have some culture.

As much as I want both of these movies, it would be an upgrade from DVD for me. And with catalog titles like this, I'm sure they'll be $10-12 in no time. Possibly even for Black Friday.

Target is doing something similar that they're giving $5 off when you buy both, but both are $19.99 there, so Amazon is still a better deal.

I actually saw this yesterday but didn't realize it was a "universal" deal (that everyone could order both together). Glad I blew off pre-ordering!

I personally didn't care for R+J, but I liked Moulin Rouge a fair deal. It was one of those that I dreaded watching, but my girlfriend at the time kept telling me I'd like it. Surprisingly I did.

Guessing you like movies where things explode. Don't worry, some day you might have some culture.

Not that it really matters if I defend myself or not, but film is my life, my passion, what I study and my future career. I just personally can't stand Baz Luhrmann, or the films he makes. I seriously consider out of all the movies I've seen over the years, Moulin Rouge to be one of the worst I've seen. I'm gay (not that I let it define me) and enjoy musicals, but nothing can save this film to me. I only mention that because pretty much every other gay person I've met that enjoys musicals, LOVES Moulin Rouge. Usually people ask you to break down what you like/didn't like, and honestly I enjoyed NOTHING in this film. I kid you not, it literally makes me nauseous to view parts of the movie. And imagine my horror when one of my professors showed us clips from this in one of my classes as an example of certain editing... ugh.

bread's done
Back