Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I would love to go back to San Diego. Free flight, hotel, surfing lessons, snorkeling tour and $1,250 spending cash.

Sound fun.

On the bright side I won't have to play this glitchy game anymore. :p

Drove me nuts how many times it crashed or froze up.

So I've been waiting a month for a email for my gift cards and was planning on calling them today but after I grab a slap koozie this morning with the left over points I had I got a email. Didn't say what prize it was for so should I still call them and see if my gift cards are in their system?

I had forgotten all about this until I clicked this thread by accident just now. I redeemed for the GS gift cards July 14th (that's when I got the email), the only problem I had was looking back at the app, it said I had redeemed for the hoodie. I called them about it and they said they had put me down for the gift cards and they would be shipped out (because they said they hadn't even seen my order for the hoodie in their system, so after I sent a screenshot they just assumed something had gone wrong and gave me the prize). Now it has been about a month and a half since I contacted them and still nothing. Should I call them about it again or wait a little longer?

I had forgotten all about this until I clicked this thread by accident just now. I redeemed for the GS gift cards July 14th (that's when I got the email), the only problem I had was looking back at the app, it said I had redeemed for the hoodie. I called them about it and they said they had put me down for the gift cards and they would be shipped out (because they said they hadn't even seen my order for the hoodie in their system, so after I sent a screenshot they just assumed something had gone wrong and gave me the prize). Now it has been about a month and a half since I contacted them and still nothing. Should I call them about it again or wait a little longer?
id contact. hopefully the call you made last time is recorded in some form somewhere to bring back up or else

Reading this and seeing how fast items went last night I'm glad I didn't try to get to more points for another prize, i would have been mad missing out since the contest ends before the next restock. Now to delete this app, had a good run :)

But I don't want to play anything like this for awhile :lol:

Just got off the phone with them. They told me they had no record of my previous call and that my account was nonexistent. I sent them the screenshot I'd saved of the hoodie mistake and even offered to forward the email I got to redeem my prize, but still nothing they could do. That sucks. I even tried logging in on the Mountain Dew account site, but all it will let me do it reset my account's password.

To all the people still waiting for a confirmation email from an older redemption, I received one today for a GC/Bobble head/Tshirt order from 3 or 4 weeks ago. So keep checking your email if you're waiting for the initial prize winner email.

I think everything but tier 4 is a pretty slow turn around now, since I got the email for a camera on a new account 5-6 hours after the redemption.

To all the people still waiting for a confirmation email from an older redemption, I received one today for a GC/Bobble head/Tshirt order from 3 or 4 weeks ago. So keep checking your email if you're waiting for the initial prize winner email.

I think everything but tier 4 is a pretty slow turn around now, since I got the email for a camera on a new account 5-6 hours after the redemption.
Did your email state the prizes you won?
I received one today and it didn't say which prize it was for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just sold my rolltop bag on ebay and i am now reminded why i stopped selling on there... their fees ripped me a new bhole on the deal. I have a bobblehead and socks I dont need if some one wants to throw a few dollars my way for them .

So just an update, my previous post was the only time I called. I didn't receive any type of confirmation about my prize.

But today I have just received my said gift cards, was apparently third attempt because UPS can't be bothered to open a gate. Waited for 2 hours to make sure I got it, so glad that's over. :)

Last question I have lol, was the cooler shipped UPS or USPS? My longboard I ordered in July is finally coming in tomorrow, and the cooler is the only thing I ordered that I haven't received yet. 

I'm glad to hear people are still receiving things.  I got my mom and brother involved with this and they are still supposed to be receiving some prizes and I'm starting to wonder if they are going to get them.  All of their stuff was redeemed in September.

I'm glad to hear people are still receiving things. I got my mom and brother involved with this and they are still supposed to be receiving some prizes and I'm starting to wonder if they are going to get them. All of their stuff was redeemed in September.
Weird, i redeemed in September and my stuff got to me and my husband in about a week or two. Did they use the same device as each other or different?

Same iPad each time, different names and email addresses.  We never had the problem that other people had with their confirmation emails.  Ours always arrived within hours.  My mom actually received 3 of her 4 prizes.  I didn't know how long they should wait before calling up.  Someone earlier in the thread made it sound like using the same shipping address was ok, but I really don't know now.

Same iPad each time, different names and email addresses. We never had the problem that other people had with their confirmation emails. Ours always arrived within hours. My mom actually received 3 of her 4 prizes. I didn't know how long they should wait before calling up. Someone earlier in the thread made it sound like using the same shipping address was ok, but I really don't know now.
same shipping address is ok i had 3 accounts with different names and emails got everything, though with my 3rd account i never got an email for prizes so i emailed them everything i redemmed for and they shipped it all out a week later.

I'm glad to hear people are still receiving things. I got my mom and brother involved with this and they are still supposed to be receiving some prizes and I'm starting to wonder if they are going to get them. All of their stuff was redeemed in September.
Of course it was because the prize redemption ended the end of September lol.

bread's done
Back