Mountain Dew TRANSFORM your Summer (Transformers contest)

[quote name='georox']
I won!
dewfridge.jpg
[/quote]

damn dude thats what i tried to win...did it just like show up at ur house or what?

[quote name='dank']damn dude thats what i tried to win...did it just like show up at ur house or what?[/quote]
Showed up as a UPS notice on my door that I missed them, then I picked it up and it was a box in a box in a box. No confirmation that I won or anything, they didn't call/email me or anything. It was awesome though.

[quote name='georox']
I won!
dewfridge.jpg
[/quote]

That does looks megacool - I thought about trying for one of those myself.

I currently have 65 codes not yet played, just sitting in my account. And just today did I receive a free code from Pepsi via email. :roll:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']That does looks megacool - I thought about trying for one of those myself.

I currently have 65 codes not yet played, just sitting in my account. And just today did I receive a free code from Pepsi via email. :roll:[/quote]
:O Thats a lot of codes. I've got 2 from Pepsi and 2 I bought.

I entered my ONE code (vending machine, I think) into a cash drawing, figured its my best shot tho I prob won't win. Can't hurt though.

[quote name='georox']
I won!
dewfridge.jpg
[/quote]

I'd kill for one of those.

Send me your address so I can kill you.

Murder aside, can the fridge run real low in temperature, or is it just a fancy-looking wine cooler?

[quote name='Plac1d']I'd kill for one of those.

Send me your address so I can kill you.

Murder aside, can the fridge run real low in temperature, or is it just a fancy-looking wine cooler?[/quote]
Lowest I've got it to run is 39F

How do you get a free game piece/code? I went to their site and rules say you have to mail a request for one. Is there and easier way through e-mail or their website?

[quote name='MadFlava']How do you get a free game piece/code? I went to their site and rules say you have to mail a request for one. Is there and easier way through e-mail or their website?[/quote]

A lot of people who have signed up with the Dew Newsletter got their codes a while back (for some reason, I just got my free one this week.)

I get some free caps from people at work, but that probably wouldn't help you. ;) I don't know of any easier ways to get free codes.

I was talking to people on SLickDeals (and there are some that have already won multiple prizes), and that the best way to get codes on the cheap is to buy unused ones on ebay. (The cost of sending a SASE isn't much lower than buying a soda, so that isn't really worth it.)

I put up a collection bin at my work, since nobody I work with gives a crap about TF's. Everyone buys lots of the pop we sell, so hopefully good things shall come my way.

a warning for those trying to send in the stamped envelopes I sent a bunch in its been a month and ive heard nothing gotten none returned so it takes awhile..'if ever' for you to recive the points.

Any updates fellas?

What I really want to get is Pepsi Prime. Does any one around here have it? I mean I think nobody has gotten him yet, there has been no pics or reviews on him or anything

[quote name='Masterchip']Any updates fellas?

What I really want to get is Pepsi Prime. Does any one around here have it? I mean I think nobody has gotten him yet, there has been no pics or reviews on him or anything[/quote]

My barometer on this is when they show up on eBay. Currently there are zero Optimus Primes from this contest on eBay, just the Japanese ones from their promotion, so they haven't been shipped out yet.

[quote name='Skelah']a warning for those trying to send in the stamped envelopes I sent a bunch in its been a month and ive heard nothing gotten none returned so it takes awhile..'if ever' for you to recive the points.[/quote]

Don't waste your money with sending those in to get caps.

You spend 82 cents per cap unless your in VT then its 41 cents.

You can goto ebay and get caps a lot cheaper.

I just bought 100 today for $15.00 also included in the auction are 5 B1G1 caps so all together when its all done im getting 110 codes to enter into the contest for $15.00 which comes to 13 cents per cap.That a lot better then sending envelops in for caps.

Yeah, I won the fridge, too the other day. (By that, I mean it was dleivered on Thursday.) It's pretty sweet, but I wish it were made more for 20oz bottles than cans, as I usually don't drink canned beverages.

Because I wasn't home and just saw the note, I called the 800 and found out that I won the fridge (which I went and picked up from UPS) and that I also have an Optimus Prime on the way.

I have no idea when I won these, since I have been putitng codes on them almost everyday since Mid-May.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, I won the fridge, too the other day. (By that, I mean it was dleivered on Thursday.) It's pretty sweet, but I wish it were made more for 20oz bottles than cans, as I usually don't drink canned beverages.

Because I wasn't home and just saw the note, I called the 800 and found out that I won the fridge (which I went and picked up from UPS) and that I also have an Optimus Prime on the way.

I have no idea when I won these, since I have been putitng codes on them almost everyday since Mid-May.[/quote]

what 800?

first of all, can anyone post some pics of their Prime???

Also I have 30 caps right now, so would it be worth it to just enter in the Mountain Dew fridge? Because for odds right now there are 5559 codes, and if there are 150 winners, so basictly I can just go 559 / 150 / 30 = 0.81... soo I technically would havel ike a 81% chance of winning? Or should I wait some more? I mean I can get a lot more caps from work (since I drink Mountain dew a lot, and so do my co-workers)... but again it sucks because they dont' tell you if you win, so should I enter all these 30 codes now? and then like next week submit all my codes into another prize? (liek I want the Prime, and also the Sweatshirt)

what you guys think?

Here's a video I made when I got my MiniFridge, which I have since sold on eBay for 67 bucks plus shipping.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm9X9_n27bA[/media]

Ebay is good place for codes.Over the last few days the amount of caps on ebay has been increasing a lot so that should drive the price of them down.Ive bought 300 on ebay myself.Gonna use them all this weekend.Gotta play the odds :)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']SWEET!

I have two on the way...[/quote]

How did you find out how many you were getting? i called the number and they wouldnt tell me if i won anything.

[quote name='mikebz28']How did you find out how many you were getting? i called the number and they wouldnt tell me if i won anything.[/quote]

Call back and give some story about moving and you wanna make sure your there to get any expeceted packages.It all depends on what CSR you get.Some will help 100% and tell you and some wont tell you crap,but there have been cases where people were told they had no prizes processing and then a week or two later packages showed up.

Wow .. I went ahead and entered one cap into the $25 contest and received my check in the mail recently, I'm not sure when but it was there as of today.

I won the xbox 360, 3 mountain dew mini fridges, and one $25.00 check. Still waiting on the Xbox to ship though......... damn it takes forever !

[quote name='reyalp411']I won the xbox 360, 3 mountain dew mini fridges, and one $25.00 check. Still waiting on the Xbox to ship though......... damn it takes forever ![/quote]

Send me a mini fridge.

I must have the worst luck ever at this stuff. I enter all the time and nothing. I remember on the every 10 minutes one I had over 80 points in one set of 10 minutes. The were for a time that had the least amount for them I think around 2 or 3 am. A friend of mine entered less then 10 at a time that had 1500 points in it and some how got one.

[quote name='mrluckypants']Send me a mini fridge.[/quote]

Ummmm......how about no? Sold two of them on Ebay and the third one is mine.

hey, just a quick question... not to sound greedy or whatever, but is it possible ti win multiple prizes from one contest? For example, I entered 53 codes into the mini fridge, I know it says limit 3 per household, so did anyone get multiple prizes per 1 daily contest... I know this would be hard for anyone to tell if they enetered in like 30 differnet contests for a certain prize

this contest was awesome, i didnt even know i won something until i opened up a suspicious brown box. inside was Convoy: Pepsi Edition. i was pumped when i saw that!

Yeah, on the last day I called if I won anything on my account, and I did, A Pepsi Prime. It should arrive at my house anytime now

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']hey, just a quick question... not to sound greedy or whatever, but is it possible ti win multiple prizes from one contest? For example, I entered 53 codes into the mini fridge, I know it says limit 3 per household, so did anyone get multiple prizes per 1 daily contest... I know this would be hard for anyone to tell if they enetered in like 30 differnet contests for a certain prize[/quote]

Yes it is possible. I won all 3 of my fridges on the same day. June 30th to be exact. Also dont everyon give up. There is one final drawing tomorrow consisting of all of the non winning entries from the entire promo.

bread's done
Back