Mountain Dew Winners! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

jdangerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
All Mt. Dew Winners Post on this thread when you receive your XBOX 360 today. If you can provide pics, where you are from, and what time you received your XBOX 360! I guess we will see if the Kameo Rumor is true today!

Congrats to all winners, please understand that I will hate you for the next 72 hours. And I'll hate OzzKev for a while because he promised me a 360 Beanie and didn't deliver

C'mon, even though you've already SOLD it on eBay -- you wanna open it, right?

Just to make sure everything's there and in "working order". ;)

Congrats guys. Normaly i'd be a bit envious but going to zero hour on Sunday will be fun anyway =) Plus limited edition face plates and memory cards woot!

I live in Northern Kentucky. Usually the UPS driver goes by my house at about 4:00 p.m. But since it is satruday, I am hoping for a noon delivery! Here's hoping!

[quote name='jdangerc']I live in Northern Kentucky. Usually the UPS driver goes by my house at about 4:00 p.m. But since it is satruday, I am hoping for a noon delivery! Here's hoping![/QUOTE]

How many of you fuckers are there here!!!!???? :lol:

LOL I live in Florence my guy usually comes between 11-1 during the week. Never seen him on a weekend before. I went to bed at 3:30 and woke up at 7:30 and looked out the window for him. :roll: I'm gonna do some laundry and just stay up. I'm like a lil kid on Christmas, damn i'm a geek. :joystick:

I only have NBA Live and 2 copies of Kameo after the system arrives. I gotta go later and buy more games at Walmart since GR has mine held hostage. PLEASE EB get my PDZ in......:pray:

[quote name='shipwreck']Time to start rearranging my entertainment system to prepare for the new arrival.[/QUOTE]

lol mine will be in the floor for a couple days because i'm lazy.

Just got mine at 8:30 am e.s.t., good thing I only live like 2 miles from the UPS center I guess.

p.s.
I did get Kameo:EOP with it and a postcard saying I should get the game I picked within the next 2 weeks.

p.s.s.
Nothing else came in the box no packing slip or nothing on possible income tax info.

100_0490.jpg

100_0491.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Congrats to all winners, please understand that I will hate you for the next 72 hours. And I'll hate OzzKev for a while because he promised me a 360 Beanie and didn't deliver[/QUOTE]

LOL that sucks for you! I came through for Mind_and_Soul, I mailed him a hat and shirt for starting the big invite exploit here. Half of my codes came from it so I had to show a lil thanks because he might have won me the system. I should send mytrashmail.com something also......NAH!

Yep just got mine as well, Michigan 10:15am. I also got Kameo with a note telling me I can expect my chosen game in 2 weeks. No complaints here! I hope all CAG's get their 360 real soon.

LOL i've already did 2 loads of laundry, took out the trash, straightened up my apartment and changed the cats litter box. This is Christmas for us adults the wait is getting to me....... :joystick:

I keep telling people to get your music ready. If you have CDs to burn do it now. If your going to stream from the pc download the software ad arrange your music. this burned allot of time for me.

Got mine at 10:15 a.m. Congrats to all and enjoy. Got to go I have to beat Kame in two weeks before my second game comes in.

Can someone post the dimensions of the 360 box, and the weight, if they know. I need to ship one out on Tuesday, and want to get the shipping costs from UPS.

Ha, free 360? that's nothing-- I get to write a 5 page paper about oppressed immigrants, right now! Can you believe it? Try not to get too jealous while you're playing your puny little free 360s.

[quote name='Apossum']Ha, free 360? that's nothing-- I get to write a 5 page paper about oppressed immigrants, right now! Can you believe it? Try not to get too jealous while you're playing your puny little free 360s.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I pick up my 360 on Tuesday, but I also have a presentation and an exam on Tuesday, and a Psychology paper due Wednesday that I haven't even started on. I'm going to do something i've never done in my life - i'm going to work on something before the day it's due. Oh yeah. My goal's to get that paper done by Tuesday night so I can enjoy the 360. There's no way in hell I could work on my paper, knowing the 360 is sitting next to me.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']fucking A! Just got mine about a half an hour ago. Anybody know what Kameo could get me at EBGames?[/QUOTE]

$15 and a couple of jokes at your expense after you leave.

[quote name='Apossum']$15 and a couple of jokes at your expense after you leave.[/QUOTE]

I was just curious. I'm going to exchange it for a new game at Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I was just curious. I'm going to exchange it for a new game at Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

well, that's what they do there when people take less money for things that can be sold on ebay for full price. but ripping off wal mart works too.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']
hopefully someday all the mt dew i drank will work itself out of my system and i'll be able to fall asleep again.[/QUOTE]

Makes me wonder if the ability to have kids will come back as well... :p

Congrats to all the winners.

Okay, I opened mine up, but my card simply said:

"Dear Winner:

Thank you for participating in the "Every 10 Minutes" Promotion.

We hope you enjoy the item you have selected and that you will continue to visit the www.Every10Minutes.com site.

Once again, thanks for participating and please watch for future offers from Pepsi and Mountain Dew.

Sincerely,

Pepsi-Cola Company"

Mine didn't say anything about receiving my second game at a later date, but I'm sure I will receive it later as well.

Shipwreck I received the same letter as ajh2298. You might want to call that 1-877 number and ask about your other title.

[quote name='Scorch']I feel your pain. I pick up my 360 on Tuesday, but I also have a presentation and an exam on Tuesday, and a Psychology paper due Wednesday that I haven't even started on. I'm going to do something i've never done in my life - i'm going to work on something before the day it's due. Oh yeah. My goal's to get that paper done by Tuesday night so I can enjoy the 360. There's no way in hell I could work on my paper, knowing the 360 is sitting next to me.[/QUOTE]

least u got one free

[quote name='shipwreck']Okay, I opened mine up, but my card simply said:

"Dear Winner:

Thank you for participating in the "Every 10 Minutes" Promotion.

We hope you enjoy the item you have selected and that you will continue to visit the www.Every10Minutes.com site.

Once again, thanks for participating and please watch for future offers from Pepsi and Mountain Dew.

Sincerely,

Pepsi-Cola Company"

Mine didn't say anything about receiving my second game at a later date, but I'm sure I will receive it later as well.[/QUOTE]

That's the card they send with the mechandise you could "purchase" with your points. I'm sure they just stuck the wrong card in.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Congrats guys. Have fun with your 360s. Hopefully Santa will deliver a premium pack and CoD 2 below the tree for me.[/QUOTE]

got two words to tell u there's no santa

so tell ur mom and dad to pop out the check book and wait in line

Let's get some PDZ impressions up in this piece!

[quote name='Scorch']I feel your pain. I pick up my 360 on Tuesday, but I also have a presentation and an exam on Tuesday, and a Psychology paper due Wednesday that I haven't even started on. I'm going to do something i've never done in my life - i'm going to work on something before the day it's due. Oh yeah. My goal's to get that paper done by Tuesday night so I can enjoy the 360. There's no way in hell I could work on my paper, knowing the 360 is sitting next to me.[/QUOTE]

right on, I don't have much coming up in the immediate week (this paper i'm writing is due in december) but everything is packed in my last 2 weeks, along with worrying about moving to a new school, which happens next semester. every minute counts for me at this point, even when I'm slacking.

that said, every 15 minutes that I write, I spend about 45 minutes screwing around on the net looking at 360 vids and pics. no wonder why it's taking me 5 hours to write this piece :lol:

[quote name='shipwreck']Anybody having trouble updating their gamercard on Live? I keep getting booted back to the first start-up screen.[/QUOTE]

I got mine to work on the first try....it took my brother a few times though, he had the same problem you are having. Just keep trying. We eventually got it to work.

[quote name='Brad906']I got mine to work on the first try....it took my brother a few times though, he had the same problem you are having. Just keep trying. We eventually got it to work.[/QUOTE]

Yep, took me 4 or 5 tries, but it eventually worked. I'm already seeing that a 20GB hard drive is not going to be nearly big enough though. I've already downloaded a NBA Live demo that is close to 500MB!

Anyone still waiting? Almost 4:15 and no UPS truck here (CT). The website said that it could come as late as 6 pm, though...

Im still waiting but Im not sure if I put my new or old address... I moved imbetween and tried to check and change, but they said it didnt matter as long as I forwarded my mail... UPS doesnt check for forwarded mail... If I had known that it was UPS I would have raised hell, but the person living in my old apartment is cool and will let me know.

bread's done
Back