Mouse over pic and get info?

XxFuRy2Xx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I was wondering if it was possible to get information about a picture (namely the resolution) by just putting my mouse pointer over it, rather than having to right click-->properties. I need this to work within Windows using IE.

The reason I need this is because my job requires that I get this info (collecting data), and having something like this would make my job way easier since I have to do this for hundreds of pics a day.

Thanks.

Your best bet would be to use Firefox as it allows you to right click images and obtain a link location (Copy Link Location). To obtain something like that for Internet Explorer would require you to download and install an addon that may not be easy to uninstall if it has some unintended consequences like killing all javascript in internet explorer.

I did some searching for what you asked for via google and they were all very old scripts/addons that had dead links. Though I wouldn't of recommended installing a script/addon designed for internet explorer of 6 years ago.

bread's done
Back