mousin's 1HIT WONDER *Genesis Bundle (model 2, 2 cont, 3 games)* $9

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
here we go, the 2nd 1hit wonder im doing.

heres what i got:

Genesis Model 2 with: 2 controllers (3button duke), hookups, and 3 games (sonic 2 cart, joe montana 2 cart w/case, bonanza bros cart w/case.

asking 10 bucks + actually shipping to wherever you live.

price is not set at 10 bucks, it may get higher of people bump the price. min bump of 50 cent. starting price at $1.00.

you automaticly win if the price goes to 20 bucks.

POST PRICES HERE!! and here only, dont pm me. i will pm you.
i accept money order (prefer), or paypal (extra fee may apply). anything else ask. talk to me on AIM at: itsmemousie.

PICS:

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

Ohh... I'm gonna wait til 11:59 and snipe your ass!

Lol. I'll think about whether I need another console (read: wallet drainer)

[quote name='nachzeher']Ohh... I'm gonna wait til 11:59 and snipe your ass!

Lol. I'll think about whether I need another console (read: wallet drainer)[/quote]

:lol: That's fine. I already have one, and I wouldn't mind another one, but I'm mostly trying to help mousin out.

[quote name='nachzeher']Oh, so you're driving the price up eh? Isn't that illegal? :wink:[/quote]

I have no affiliation with mousin. If I win, I win, and I will be happy. If not, then at least mousin got some cash out of his (generous) deal.

im very tempted.. but im still not sure if those halo 2 spoilers you posted were real or not, so until novemeber 9th, i dont think i can support the sale of this.. sorry...

it doesnt matter, as long as you get your package, and i get my mula, and everyones happy. =] anyone? its at 8 + shipping

[quote name='mousin']midnight for me is in 2 more hours =D so you better stay up till 2. i live in CA, thats west coast PST.[/quote]

Damn. :( Well, anyone can take this from me now....I am not going to be up much longer.

Lol...we're in the same timezone Rig...

You can have it, Rig. I think Ill put the $25 towards the DS. I'm out of the race.

BTW, in my thread, you said that you were gonna send me a PM. Never did get it, did you change your mind?

[quote name='nachzeher']Lol...we're in the same timezone Rig...

You can have it, Rig. I think Ill put the $25 towards the DS. I'm out of the race.

BTW, in my thread, you said that you were gonna send me a PM. Never did get it, did you change your mind?[/quote]

Unless someone else beats my price! :) Let me take a look and see what it was I wanted. Sorry if I forgot to send you a PM.

it didnt end till i say it ends. not everyone got to see this. so yea, ill leave this up for a couple more days. if you really want it, beg me and ill let it go for your price. best price is $11 + shipping. anyone wanna bump this?

[quote name='mousin']it didnt end till i say it ends. not everyone got to see this. so yea, ill leave this up for a couple more days. if you really want it, beg me and ill let it go for your price. best price is $11 + shipping. anyone wanna bump this?[/quote]

WTF? I thought I won this? What the hell!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='mousin']it didnt end till i say it ends. not everyone got to see this. so yea, ill leave this up for a couple more days. if you really want it, beg me and ill let it go for your price. best price is $11 + shipping. anyone wanna bump this?[/quote]

WTF? I thought I won this? What the hell![/quote]

i did too.. thats not really fair to do mousin :whistle2:\ you set the time frame for the auction and he won fair and square...

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='mousin']it didnt end till i say it ends. not everyone got to see this. so yea, ill leave this up for a couple more days. if you really want it, beg me and ill let it go for your price. best price is $11 + shipping. anyone wanna bump this?[/quote]

WTF? I thought I won this? What the hell![/quote]

That's bull man. You did this also with Suikoden II, making dutch pay $90 when you originally offered it for $80.

I'm just sorry I made offers on the Genesis and drive it up. fuck that, you need to make good on your word.

nevermind i'm exiting this auction. rig won fair and square. he should get the genny. i would love to win it but i can look elsewhere.

deathcabforcutie, nachzeher, and Link127: thanks guys. You are being very generous and very kind. Mousin: What's the deal? You didn't reply to my PM, and I followed your "terms". Again to the guys above, thanks.

[quote name='mousin']it didnt end till i say it ends. [/quote]

[quote name='mousin']is 7 the best price? im letting this stay up till midnight.[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='mousin']it didnt end till i say it ends. [/quote]

[quote name='mousin']is 7 the best price? im letting this stay up till midnight.[/quote][/quote]

Thanks punq. :)

bread's done
Back