mousin's 1HIT WONDER (NCAA05 + TopSpin, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 [dc])

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
for sale:

NCAA 2005 + Top Spin Compilation Disk with manual and 2 months free xbox live starter yea. Brand New, not sealed though because it was taken out of the xbox holiday bundle. still, never played or touched!!.

marvel vs capcom 2 for DC, its complete with manual disk and case, but it has the hollywood vid sticker on it. disk is like excellente condition.
asking for. 16 shipped.

also got:

theme park for PS1 complete and mint. not sim's either!! this is the fat bullfrog version.'

tony hawk 2 = mint and complete. asking for 5 bucks shipped. ps1.

post or pm me with trades. AIM me at : itsmemousie

case and manual are like new and mint, just the cd has a hollywood video sticker on it that if you try and take off it damages the game.

[quote name='mousin']case and manual are like new and mint, just the cd has a hollywood video sticker on it that if you try and take off it damages the game.[/quote]

hmm well I happen to have a disk that doesn't have the hollywood video sticker, but after looking at ebay I'm not sure its worth the effort to buy it form you and swap the disks.

[quote name='mousin']honestly, i bought it for 13 bucks. 16 is a steal, ill make only like 1 dollar. game crazy is where i found it.[/quote]

oh yeah its a pretty cheap price, why don't you put it up on ebay you should get $25 or so

[quote name='mousin']cags come before ebay. =D[/quote]

well hows the disk as far as scratches go?

if you want to sell it for more I can swap you my disk copy, it doesn't have a sticker but the bottoms scratched up so its not exactly mint.

Goo gone you say? I f'ed up my chrono cross disc 1 trying to take off the damn sticker but i can still play by poppin in disc 2 first. My LoM has the sticker too though and I want it off!

[quote name='Weedy649']Goo gone you say? I f'ed up my chrono cross disc 1 trying to take off the damn sticker but i can still play by poppin in disc 2 first. My LoM has the sticker too though and I want it off![/quote]

well I can get you a new chrono cross and take that legend of mana off your hands :D and I really wouldn't use goo gone on a disk I'd use acetone in very small amounts and if that doens't work leave it alone.

bread's done
Back