Circuit
iconcircuitcity.gif
City
iconcircuitcity.gif

$??.??
Just Like Heaven
Zathura

$29.99
Golden Girls s4:26eps (save $10 when bought with any other season)

$27.99
Pretender s3:21eps
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe s1v2:32eps

$26.99
Gilmore Girls s5:22eps
West Wing s5:22eps
Nip/Tuck s2:16eps
SmallVille s4:22eps

$22.99
Fresh Prince s3:24eps

$19.99
Proof
Grey's Anatomy s1:9eps
Elizabethtown
Doom
Wallace & Gromit tCotWR
In Her Shoes
Legend of Zorro, The
FlightPlan

$17.99
Corpse Bride, The
Friends s10:18EPS
Entourage s1:8eps
Curb Your Enthusiasm s4:10eps
Dukes of Hazzard s5:22eps
Everybody Loves Raymond s5:25eps

$14.99
Saw II w/ FREE Collectible Flashing Saw Blade
ATHF v4:22eps
Da Ali G Show s2:6eps
Fresh Prince s2:24eps

$12.99
CC Roast of Pamela Anderson
Final Destination 1&2 2-Pack w/ FREE Movie Cash for part 3 (plus a 20-minute bonus disc w/ a sneak peek at part 3)

2 for $15
Bourne Identity
Collateral
Liar Liar
Old School UR
Shaun of the Dead
Ring, The
Van Helsing
Rundown
Terminal, The
American Me
Fast & the Furious, The
Chronicles of Riddick, The
Born on the 4th of July
Biker Boyz
Game, The
Dawn of the Dead UR DC
Thing, The
Catch Me If You Can
EuroTrip
Wimbledon
Reality Bites
Along Came Polly
Traffic
Great Outdoors, The
White Noise
Seed of Chucky
Cat in the Hat, The (Myers)
8 Mile
Animal House
Battlestar Galactica
American Pie

iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

$29.99
Pretender s3

$24.99
Zathura / Jumanji 2 Pack CE
He-Man & the Masters of the Universe s1v2

$22.99
Gimme a Break! s1
Charles in Charge s1

$21.99
Living Single s1
Fresh Prince s3

$19.99
Proof
9 Lives
In Her Shoes
Elizabethtown
Saw II UMD PSP

$17.99
NBA Street Series v3

$16.99
Zathura SE
Grey's Anatomy

$15.99
Saw II w/ FREE BB Exclusive Comic on the Background Story of Jigsaw

$14.99
Rebound
Roll Bounce
Kingdom of Heaven
Fantastic 4
Mr. & Mrs. Smith

$12.99
CC Roast of Pamela Anderson

2 for $15
Must Love Dogs
The Wedding Singer
Two Weeks Notice
Wimbleton
You've Got Mail
The Terminal
Romeo + Juliet
Moulin Rouge
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
A Walk To Remember
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Love & Basketball
Pleasantville
Grease
The Cat in the Hat (M. Meyers)
The Sandlot 2
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Old School: Unrated
Collateral
Proof of Life
The Bourne Identity
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Dawn of the Dead: Unrated Director's Cut (2004)
The Ring (2002)
White Noise
John Carpenter's The Thing: Collector's Edition
Shaun of the Dead
Seed of Chucky: Unrated / Fully Extended
The Chronicles of Riddick
Van Helsing

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

Thanks goes to speedy1961 from DVDtalk for the Target Ad.

$??.??
Zathura

$37.99
Gilmore Girls s5

$34.99
Oprah 20th AC
24 s1

$29.99
Golden Girls s4
Pretender s3 w/ FREE $5 GC

$24.99
Golden Girls s1
Golden Girls s2
Golden Girls s3

$22.99
Laguna Beach s1

$19.99
Proof

$17.99
Grey's Anataomy s1
Audrey Hepburn Collection

$16.99
Saw 2
Zathura PSP UMD

$14.99
Disney Sing-Along Songs

$10
Usual Suspects SE
Hotel Rwanda
Fiddler on the Roof SE
Spanglish
Silence of the Lambs MGM SE
Blue Lagoon / Return to the Blue Lagoon
Ocean's 12
Are We There Yet?

$7.99
Simpsons: Kiss & Tell - The Story of Homer & Marge's Love

$6.50
Message in a Bottle
Zoolander SCE
Little Nicky
Drop Dead Fred

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Target
Thanks goes to speedy1961 from DVDtalk for the Target Ad.[/QUOTE]

looks like they arent havin much of a sale this week :p

after receiving an email from deepdiscount about a sale on Grey's Anatomy for $22.??, i jumped on an Amazon deal for $18.??

i'm kinda upset it still can be found for cheaper...i'll probably cancel that amazon order if cc or bb have it for cheaper than target

i might wait on buying Saw 2...i saw it at the theater with my g/f and while it's a must-own, i doubt i'll watch it any time soon before the price drops

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']after receiving an email from deepdiscount about a sale on Grey's Anatomy for $22.??, i jumped on an Amazon deal for $18.??

i'm kinda upset it still can be found for cheaper...i'll probably cancel that amazon order if cc or bb have it for cheaper than target
[/QUOTE]

fye.com has it for $12 after rebate.

I'll get it B&M hoping CC or BB have it cheaper, if not its mine anyway's that show is awesome. Thanks for posting TSD.

Saw 2 for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day!

And definately Zoolander... I love that movie.

Hoping Circuit City has Saw 2 for $14.99 or even cheaper though :D

Thanks.
That almost has to be a misprint on 24s1 for $35. It's cheaper everywhere else that I have seen.

Grey's Anatomy Season 1 is lookin' damn fine. I have been waiting forever for this DVD to be released. My favorite show on TV, and this price is sweet.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Greys Anatomy-never seen the show, but for $17 I might bite. Is it worth watching? What's the show like (drama, comedy?)[/QUOTE]

i dunno...i think it's like ER maybe? i just know that the hot girl from Roswell plays in it and that's enough for my $17 :lol:

I would get Saw 2 but I know that an Unrated version will probably come out later on so I'll wait for that. Right now He-Man S1V2 is a must buy for me and NBA Street V3 sounds tempting at that price.

Thanks for the ads TSD.

Can anyone verify that you get 15,000 bonus RZ points with purchase of any TV box sets at Best Buy (was told this by a friend)? I didn't even realize He-Man was out on DVD now, so tempting... great thing about these old cartoons is there is a finite amount of seasons so you know if you can afford the whole set going in.

After searching through BB's listings for "He-Man"... wow, they have the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special. My VHS recording of that is still going strong; what a great show.

[quote name='botticus']Can anyone verify that you get 15,000 bonus RZ points with purchase of any TV box sets at Best Buy (was told this by a friend)?[/QUOTE]

There was a special where they were giving 15,000 bonus RZ points for certain TV box sets. This was the week of the Enterprise pricing mistake, so I got all three seasons and 45,000 bonus points.

I'm not sure if this is still going on, or if it's applicable to all TX box sets, though.

now i know why Grey's Anatomy s1 is so cheap...it's only 9 episodes long...damn

i guess it's better than paying double for double the episodes and not liking it

really good deal on tv show dvds at CC

also a really good deal on Final Destination 1 & 2 at CC w/ the Free movie cash and bonus disc...i wish i didn't already own 1 & 2

that's a good price on ATHF V4, anyone have any trouble pricematching something at BBY and then using a Rewards Zone voucher on top of that?

Thanks TSD! Those Circuit City deals are great, and Best Buy will make them even greater when they price match them :)

Nip/Tuck Season 2, Gilmore Girls Season 5, Entourage Season 1, and Aqua Teen Season 4 for me.

I told myself that I wasn't going to buy Aqua Teen Season 4 (because it was really, really weak) for that price my completist nature compels me to pick it up.

As for Grey's Anatomy, meh... I've never been a big fan of the medical precinct drama.

On 2/06 a prediction was put down....

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'll guarantee you that Circuit City will have SAW 2 for $14.99.... in fact I can FEEL that its gonna happen. :D[/QUOTE]

On 2/09 the truth came forward.....

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']$14.99
Saw II w/ FREE Collectible Flashing Saw Blade[/quote]

And on 2/10......

banana.gif
banana.gif
Who's your daddy.. Who's your daddy EH EH EH!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif

[quote name='greysector']
I told myself that I wasn't going to buy Aqua Teen Season 4 (because it was really, really weak) for that price my completist nature compels me to pick it up.
[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I am going to have to go ahead and disagree there. Season 4 has some of my favorite episodes. I would definately recommend it to any fan of the show. And for $15? come on!

Bump for tommorrow...

I didn't realize Curb Your Enthuiasm S4 was a steal at $17.99... usually retails for $35. I might pick it up.

This week its looking like I'll get Zoolander at Target, and Saw 2 at CC.

fuck me, I was hoping to pricematch ATHF V4 at Best Buy and use reward zone certs to pay it off but neither of the stores have it in-stock. :whistle2:/

I dunno I bought Saw 2 from Best buy it had the bonus item of a comic (haven't read it yet) but basically why jigsaw became jigsaw. Walmart has it come with a Extra dvd called "The Ugly" which is a horror movie but its 19.99 there. thats all the "extras" I know

Picked up the entire first season of He-Man. Unknown sale: S1V1 was marked and rang up 29.99 (not the 34.99 shown on the website), so I had to get that as well.

I'm just aggrivated that the only place that had ATHF Vol4 was Taget, but the damn supervisor said that they don't price match anymore. I'm sure as hell not going to BB and pricematch, everytime I deal with the customer disservice desk I want to strangle them. Its retarded as all fuck that the competing store has to have the item in stock for them to do it. I wouldn't be there trying to get a price match if the other store didn't have it...

[quote name='dopehat']I dunno I bought Saw 2 from Best buy it had the bonus item of a comic (haven't read it yet) but basically why jigsaw became jigsaw. Walmart has it come with a Extra dvd called "The Ugly" which is a horror movie but its 19.99 there. thats all the "extras" I know[/QUOTE]

CC has that saw blade thing. Its a lame piece of paper. Pass on it.

bread's done
Back