Feedback
101 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

$??.??
Carlito's Way RtP
Robots
Stewie Griffin TUS (save $10 if bought with FG v1 or FG v2)
$109.99
The Complete Monty Python's FC w/
iconfree.gif
BB Exclusive on-pack booklet which includes a brief history of MP, a sketch-by-sketch guide to all 16 DVDs and more
$99.99
Star Trek Enterprise s3
$39.99
Gilmore Girls s4:22eps
X-Files v3:16eps - Colonization
Desperate Housebitches
$29.99
Hogan's Heroes s2:30eps
$19.99
Lords of Dogtown
Sahara
Longest Yard
Fever Pitch
$17.99
Crash
iconpsp_r2.gif
Stewie Griffin TUS

$16.99
Carlito's Way
The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior
America Pie 1, 2 & 3
$15.99
iconpsp_r2.gif
Robots

$12.99
Britney & Kevin: Chaotic
iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit City
iconcircuitcity.gif

$??.??
Stewie Griffin TUS w/
iconfree.gif
Exclusive Disc f. Fox's Hottest TV Shows including an episode of American Dad, Arrested Development SSN2 & Stacked starring Pamela Anderson
Robots w/ 2
iconfree.gif
Robot's Toys
Carlito's Way RtP
Longest Yard
Lords of Dogtown w/
iconfree.gif
Tooth & Nail/Solid State 19-track CD Sampler f Underoath & Anberlin
$39.99
Desperate Housewhores s1:23eps
$19.99
Fever Pitch
$17.99
Crash
Sin City
$14.99
iconpsp_r2.gif
Stewie Griffin TUS
$12.99
Britney & Kevin: Chaotic
2 for $20
The Godfather
The Godfather 2
The Godfather 3
Tombstone
Chris Rock NS
2001 ASO
Snatch
Stripes
LA Confidential
Last Samurai
Riddick
Seed of Chucky
Saw
Hero
The Color Purple
A Man Apart
Clockwork Orange
Gone w/ the Wind
Full Metal Jacket
Sweet Home Alabama
Superman
The Crow
Dave Chapelle PCS
T2
Equilibrium
Gone in 60 Seconds DC
Wizard of Oz
Silverado
Interview w/ a Vampire
Dirty Harry
Green Mile

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']
2 for $10
Saw
[/QUOTE]

Granted that is a very cheap price on Saw, I just wish I knew the details on the upcoming double dip on Saw being released in october
Saw: Uncut Edition
and thanks again for posting the ads.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Granted that is a very cheap price on Saw, I just wish I knew the details on the upcoming double dip on Saw being released in october
Saw: Uncut Edition[/QUOTE]

it probably comes with a free ticket to see Saw 2, which comes out on Halloween

The 2 for $10 at CC sounds like a great deal. I've been meaning to pick up Equilibrium. Thanks OP.

Holy shit, that 2 for 10 deal is awesome. Count me in for several of those. Godfather 1&2, Tombstone, Dave Chappelle standup, ect. Thanks once again Dropout.

2 for $10
The Godfather
The Godfather 2
Tombstone
Snatch
Last Samurai
Saw
Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
T2
Gone in 60 Seconds DC

Holy shit.. interested in all of these.. too bad I may only get 4, I'm broke.

Thanks a lot TSD!

YES! I am picking up the complete Godfather trilogy and LA Confidential. It's about time LA Confidential got a price drop.

yeah, im an idiot...its two for $20

that's what happens when i get home from work tired as fuck and instead of going straight to bed, my loyalness to CAG makes me post the ads first (tired as fuck or not)

i didn't even think about it...though it was kind of obvious they weren't 2 for $10, so i hope i didn't do too much damage

sorry

If I didn't expect Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket to get some kind of super release at some point I would be all over those for $20. Thanks for the post as always TSD!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']yeah, im an idiot...its two for $20

that's what happens when i get home from work tired as fuck and instead of going straight to bed, my loyalness to CAG makes me post the ads first (tired as fuck or not)

i didn't even think about it...though it was kind of obvious they weren't 2 for $10, so i hope i didn't do too much damage

sorry[/QUOTE]

You're gonna pay, son! :evil:

Just kidding... it's an honest mistake. I was scratching my head for a minute. I don't believe there's any holidays coming up, so I wondered why such a great sale was happening.

[quote name='roachie17']Is the American Pie $16.99 for all 3 movies?[/QUOTE]

Probably. The three DVD pie pack runs 20-23 dollars normally.

Eh, I probably will still pick up the four I'm interested in. Don't trouble yourself over the mistake :).

I am so getting Family Guy: Stewie's Untold Story... bbbaaaaaaaazing! :D

Now to just see if anyone runs any specials on Roger Waters new album... I'll be one happy camper if someone does. :D

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You're gonna pay, son! :evil:

Just kidding... it's an honest mistake. I was scratching my head for a minute. I don't believe there's any holidays coming up, so I wondered why such a great sale was happening.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i feel like an ass still though....it wasn't even that i thought the sale was 2 for $10, i knew it was 2 for $20...it was a typo...i usually reread over my ad postings a couple of times to prevent such errors, but i was too tired this morning....i know most of you know that i put a lot of work into posting the ads, but i'm not sure that anyone realizes just how much

I wonder what episode of Arrested Development is going to be on that bonus disk.
I guess it doesn't matter for me, since I don't live anywhere near a Circuit City.

Also, I wonder why BB isn't having a huge sale of the UK edition of Battlestar Galactica now that the US version is out with more features for the same or lower price.

at school i saw 2 for $10 and nearly flipped, but when i came home i realised the mistake. OHHHHHHH well thanks for the prices anyway

thanks for all of the work you put into these TSD!
btw, (and sorry this is not about movies) do you know if the special edition of the new disturbed cd is advertised?

[quote name='oleander']thanks for all of the work you put into these TSD!
btw, (and sorry this is not about movies) do you know if the special edition of the new disturbed cd is advertised?[/QUOTE]

it's okay, i'll look into it just for this week since i screwed up on the ad postings this week....BB doesn't have it listed and CC has "Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists" for $11.99...i have no idea if this is the SE or not because it doesn't say it anywhere...

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']it's okay, i'll look into it just for this week since i screwed up on the ad postings this week....BB doesn't have it listed and CC has "Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists" for $11.99...i have no idea if this is the SE or not because it doesn't say it anywhere...[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']hey..what exactly is that x-files colonization thing anyway? is that season 3, or what?[/QUOTE]

It's part of the Mythology collection, which is a collection of episodes based around the main plot (aka Mulder's search for "the truth"). It's kind of like an x-files Lite collection.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I really want that Monty Python set. -Adds to XMAS wish list-.

Stewie for me at CC, and possibly Robots too.[/QUOTE]

If you have acces to Sams club check there for Monty Pyton tv set deals. I saw the complete set with extra live stuff for I think around $90 or so (not totally sure). If thats what you are talking about....if not, just ignore me.

CC Confirmed Prices:
Family Guy Stewie's Untold Story - $14.99 (pretty much guaranteeded anyways since the UMD is $14.99 in the ad)
Robots - $14.99 (for some odd reason CircuitCity.com is showing $19.99 on the pan and scan edition teehee)
Carlito's Way Rise To Power - $17.99
Lords Of Dogtown - $19.99
The Longest Yard - $17.99

[quote name='demomanTNA']CC Confirmed Prices:
Family Guy Stewie's Untold Story - $14.99
Robots - $14.99 [/QUOTE]

Looks like Circuit City will get my money this Tuesday on my lunch break, just like every Tuesday for the last couple of months.

Thanks demoman!

Oh and just to let you folks know the initial batch of "Stewie's Untold Story" will be come with a paper slipcover much like many of the Disney Platinum editions have. Obviously the front of the slipcover has Stewie while the back has the description of the movie and a few generic photos. When the cover is removed the front has the rest of the family while the back has a rear shot of Stewie naked while trying to shave himself and Brian I think either looking on or looking away (I only glanced at it for a few seconds).

This is far better than 99% of the releases that I see that use these covers just to make it stand out but nothing special about the slipcover itself to make it worthwhile to keep.

Oh and to confirm the free toys for "Robots" are pretty nice action figures. I got to see them a few days ago and I can confirm that this is one freebie that is worth going out of your way for. :applause:

[quote name='demomanTNA']Oh and just to let you folks know the initial batch of "Stewie's Untold Story" will be come with a paper slipcover much like many of the Disney Platinum editions have. Obviously the front of the slipcover has Stewie while the back has the description of the movie and a few generic photos. When the cover is removed the front has the rest of the family while the back has a rear shot of Stewie naked while trying to shave himself and Brian I think either looking on or looking away (I only glanced at it for a few seconds).

This is far better than 99% of the releases that I see that use these covers just to make it stand out but nothing special about the slipcover itself to make it worthwhile to keep.

Oh and to confirm the free toys for "Robots" are pretty nice action figures. I got to see them a few days ago and I can confirm that this is one freebie that is worth going out of your way for. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Im still not sure if i want to pick this up right away or not. At least it seems like a decent enough initial release.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']
Desperate Housebitches
Desperate Housewhores[/QUOTE]
I always hate it when they release two versions of something and then I have to go and buy both to get all of the exclusive content...

:D

bread's done
Back