Movie Gallery-All Previously Viewed DVD's $12.99 & less-$3.99 (YMMV?)

sgaldis211

CAGiversary!
If you guys have been following the $3.99 last gen game sale at MG/HWV for the last few weeks, you are probably aware of a deal similar to this they had going on, where you had to rent 2 titles, then could buy up to 5 PVM's priced $12.99 or less for $3.99.

Well this deal is the same thing, but they have removed the rental restriction and the movie limit (well you can only get 5 of one title now). I had a manager of a MG alert me to this sale earlier this week, but he said it would be starting on Friday...I just cruised by one of my locals, and the CSR alerted me that this sale had just started it their store. So, YMMV as to how long it will take for your MG to start honoring this deal, but you should be able to score some really cheap X-mas stocking stuffers with this!

If this is true...you gotta love desperation in the face of bankrupcy !!

I hope ALL Movie Galleries close !

They bought out a wonderful local rental store franchise that i grew up with and turned it into a mom and pop embarrassment !

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE STORE CLOSINGS....AND I KNOW THEY ARE COMING SOON TO A SHITTY RENTAL STORE NEAR YOU.

:D

bread's done
Back