Movie Gallery, Buy 2, Get 2 Free

mattatskul

CAGiversary!
www.moviegallery.com
I personally bought Midnight Club 2, Gran Turismo 3, Max Payne 2, and Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and spent $36, these are preowned games by the way. Movie Gallery also is only located in certain states but you can check the site above to find out locations. I was told the deal ends April 4.

You can search for stores near you using

http://www.moviegallery.com/movies/base/template/store_locator

There's one about 10 miles from me. Never heard of the place before. Thanks for posting... I may just have to go check them out.

Also, the web site says "VALID ON PREPLAYED MOVIES OR GAMES ONLY! All titles are not available in all locations. Not valid with any other specials or discounts. Free item must be equal or the lesser valued preplayed movie or game in transaction. Offer is for a limited time, while supplies last. See store for details."

You might want to call your local store to see if they have a selection worth checking out.

Movie Gallery stores really sometimes have strange prices on games. I was there last week and they wanted $29.99 for NBA 2K2!

Nothing could compare to the time I was there a few months ago. Gran Turismo 3, $34.99 and the absolute worst Test Drive Offroad Wide Open for $48.99! And all those were for used prices.

It's a great deal if your local Movie Gallery has reasonable prices though.

The Movie Gallery by me is a wasteland when it comes to preowned games and movies. There weren't any games for sale to speak of, except for some PH/GH. There was a couple of racks of DVDs but none really caught my eye.

If you are worried about the store find you can just use your city and state..found mine ok regardless. Apparently one of these is a mile away from me only, never heard of it though. I'm probably going to check it out sometime today, but i dont see anything on the website relating to the offer other than some rental deal.

My Movie Gallery is so Ghetto they never have deals on anything at all . I never rent movies there because the also never have any new releases .

oh hell yeah, there's two about 8 miles away. i didn't know there were any around. the only one i've ever seen was up in the north part of the state.

I forgot this store existed until I saw the post, I have one about 5 miles away from me, I may check it out to see if anything is good there...however 34.99 for Gran turismo 3 is pretty nasty

Well I bought 4 the other day...prices were Midnight Club 2: 16.99, Gran Turismo 3: 14.99, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven: 17.99, Max Payne 2: 17.99

But yeah, selection was actually pretty good, some prices were nuts, used Rygar for 44.99, you can get that new for 10 every other week.

The games at my Movie Gallery are all former rentals rarely with booklets and always with plastic stickers all over the disc. I've found a few deals there but finding a good condition game is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I just made out pretty well. I got Soul Caliber 2, Punch Drunk Love, LOTR The 2 Towers and Pirates of the Caribbean for $45! Thanks for making this post or else I wouldn't of known about it.

turns out the closest one is closed, even though it's still listed on the site and in the phonebook. i'm gonna try to find the second closest one now.

I tried 4 Movie Galleries in the Springfield, MO area with mixed results. I had some luck with the used movies at one locale, most of the games were pretty sparse or old. On elocation (Campbell & Sunshine) had some newer games0 FFX2, MoH Rising Sun, Soul Calibur 2 ps2, but they were a little steep compared to what you might pay at Half.com. Only a good deal if you want all four games.

Famousmort i live near springfield as well, can you tell me which one had the best selection? I don't care if they are newer or not

bread's done
Back