Movie Gallery/Game Crazy Sale

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
Today I went to a local Movie Gallery to check out the pre-played games. to my astonishment everything in the store was on sale!! 13.99 for Games and $9.01 for DVD's (9.01??WTF??)

There was a large bin of games that they had brought in from a local Gamecrazy, they were all marked at 19.99, but they ringup as 7.00. I thought i'd let everyone here know, I guess there are a lot of Movie Gallery's selling out right now, i have no idea why.

I picked up
PS2 Ghosthunter
PS2 Megaman X7
PS2 Samuari Westren
PS2 Arc the Lad: Twilight of the spirits
GC Odama
All for $7 new!!
Check out your local Movie galleries(this may be happening to some Hollywood Video stores also seeing that they are teh same store with different names!!)

they're probably dumping their stock due to the massive store closures they've been having for the last couple of years. i think i picked up like, 6 games for 25 bucks a year or so ago when it happened. good riddance i say towards that company.

I received many good deals from them back when they first came into my town when i lived in Kansas, but since then they have gained a we can't fail additude and it has cost them.

bread's done
Back