Movie Gallery now taking DVD/Game tradeins

Skuttie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
If you don't have a BB in your area but have lots of dvds to load off they're now taking DVDs, all you need is a membership. Not sure what the values are but I'll check either tomorrow or monday.

Hollywood Video (sister company) also takes DVD trade-ins and games (GameZone stores only). Most DVD's trade-in between $1-$5 at HWV...games have a higher range.

That's cool, do they have the 4 games under $9.99 for $20 deal going on too? They do at our Movie Gallery but I think it's just a sale going on right now.

I could be wrong, but I believe trade in values are going to be the same as GameCrazy. I used to work at Movie Gallery, and they have had trade-in values listed in its system for years, because I believe Movie Gallery, Hollywood Video, and GameCrazy share the same database.

Game TiV are utter garbage at Movie Gallery/Hollywood Video. They wanted to give me $8 for 5 games that I traded in at Toys r Us and a local game store for almost $30.

awesome, gonna stop by tomorrow.
151l1259.jpg

Here's what I got for DVDs

Night of the Living Dead (B&W) $1.20
Little Shop of Horrors (B&W not musical) $0.40
Final Fantasy- Spirits Within 2 disc SE $1.20
Digimon-Movie $0.80
Starship Troopers $1.20
Cry Wolf $1.20
Cinderella III $3.00
Carlitos Way $1.20
Aeon Flux (2005/WS) $2.00
Live Free or Die Hard $2.60
Chronicles of Riddick (Dir. /ws) $2.00
Pitch Black $3.00
Billy Madison $1.20
Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury $1.60
Descent (2006/UR/WS) $2.00
Two Brothers (2004) $2.00

So okay, but not great. Did get 4 under $9.99 games for $20 deal got Ace Combat 04, Open Season (wasn't anything else any good), Prey (360) and Raiden III.

It is worth it as of now, they are starting to offer an extra $5 credit for every 3 newer game system games you trade in, when you use that credit to buy a game 29.99 and up. I traded in 6 or 7 games the other day and was able to get Saints Row 2 and Ratchet and Clank Future for free with the credit

bread's done
Back