* 3 Available

$9.00 Fandango Cash for Infinity War or ANY movie -- $4.50 each

Expires 7/31/18

* Sold Out

$15.00 Fandango Cash for Infinity War or ANY Disney Movie -- $7.00 each

Expires 7/31/18

* 4 Available

Last edited by a moderator:
Movie Certificate valid for one admission (up to $8.00 total value) to see Deadpool 2 - $3

Details: 
Beginning 5/17/18 at participating theaters. Please note: You must activate your reward code by 6/24/18.  Movie Certificate expires 6/24/18 or when Deadpool 2 is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first.  Please go to http://www.activaterewards.com/Deadpool2 and follow the instructions to enter your reward code and other required information and print your Movie Certificate.

2x - AMC 2 Black tickets, 2 large fountain drinks, and 1 large popcorn

(tickets do not expire, drinks and popcorn expire 6/30/2019)

$10 each

For Sale:

ATOM
$8 off Mission Impossible: Fallout -- $2.00 each
1-- Available
Expire 8/31/18

e-Movie Cash
$8.00 towards Hotel Transylvania 3 -- $3.00 each
4 available
Expires 8/24/17

Hollywood Movie Money
$8.00 towards The Predator -- $4.00 each
4 available
Expires 10/26/18

I have two Fandango movie ticket codes for the movie Venom.

You order your ticket on the fandango website or app and then use the code to pay for it. I don't think you can use it on 3D showings, and it's just single use, even if you don't use up all of the balance. Two codes available.

Expires 1/1/2019

This promotional code can be redeemed for up to 1 free ticket(s) up to a maximum of $15.00

This code may be redeemed in a single order only.

This promotional code can only be redeemed for the following movie(s):

Venom (2018)

------
Want:
Paypal/Amazon or send offers around the $4 range (per code) Thanks!

I'd hate to see these go to waste, so if anyone wants them for FREE just send me a message.

Two Fandango movie tickets (codes) to see the movie Venom. Only for the movie Venom, and not valid for 3D showings.

Check here to see if it's still playing near you:

https://www.fandango.com/venom-2018-208501/movie-times?date=2018-11-20

You could actually get the tickets then go to the theater and tell them you can't make the showing. They might give you passes for a different movie. Just a thought ;)

I should have done this a while ago but I forgot I had these  :wall:

Have: Multiple AMC Black Movie ticket (Never Expires, good for any movie)  Plus Large Drink and Popcorn (Drink and Popcorn Coupons Expire 6/30/20) 

Want: $5.00 Amazon or PSN,  = 1 Ticket/popcorn/drink combo

Have 

2 AMC black tickets with 2 large drinks and 1 large popcorn -$10 each tickets never expire but concessions expire 6/2020

I have two sets of codes that are good for two movie tickets for "The Sun is also a star movie in theaters from fandango. Codes are good till 6/14.  Can only be used for the movie the sun is also a star on the fandango site/app. Will trade or sell, please send offers, and let me know if you want two tickets, or four tickets.

H: Spider-Man Far From Home (Up to $14) from Doritos promo

W: Dark Phoenix or MIB International movie money codes.

Have: Multiple AMC Black Movie ticket (Never Expires, good for any movie)  Plus Large Drink and Popcorn (Drink and Popcorn Coupons Expire 6/30/20) 

Want: $5.00 Amazon or PSN,  = 1 Ticket/popcorn/drink combo

Have: code for 1 free admission to see the Uncharted Movie at Regal Cinemas

Want: $3 paypal ff or Amazon OR a movie code we both agree on (send me offers)

I purchased the $10 Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves upgrade, partially to get the free movie ticket, only to find out its tied to Regal Cinemas, where there are ZERO in my state of Wisconsin :(  Hoping to trade/sell it, so if you have an offer outside what I posted in my WANT, feel free to write me - I might take it :)

Here are the details on how to redeem (minus, of course, the actual code) just in case it helps you determine if there's a Regal Cinema nearby playing the movie.  The movie comes out Friday February 18th, 2022.

To redeem your voucher code,
1. Visit https://www.regmovies.com;
2. Select "Movies" and then "UNCHARTED";
3. Select screening location, date, and time for UNCHARTED;
4. Insert code in "Promo or Voucher Code" Box;
5. Select and confirm tickets; and
6. Follow checkout flow to complete ticket redemption

TRADED

Have 1 - $13 Fandango Movie Ticket Codes to see Avatar 2 The Way of Water or any other Disney Movie
Upcoming Notable Disney Movies:
02/17/23
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
05/05/23
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
05/26/23
The Little Mermaid (2023 film)
06/30/23
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Terms and Conditions: Fandango Promotional Code ("Code") is good towards the purchase of one movie ticket (up to $13 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see any to see Avatar: The Way of Water or any other Disney movie at Fandango partner in the US. Code is void if not redeemed by 6/30/23. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced.

WANTS: Digital Movie Codes , Vudu Credits or $6 Amazon

bread's done
Back