Movie Posters FS/FT

bluesoul

Banned
My 11 months of working at a certain unnamed movie theater has left me with a ton of movie posters. These are all real One-Sheet (Reverse Printed) 24x36 posters, with the exception of the Ray poster which isn't for trade anyway. I'll take all offers but I'm mainly looking to trade for games and I will check all lists, and I'll probably find something I like. :applause:

POSTERS!!1!

dont wanna get rid of the saw one huh.. ;) whats up with that bluesoul ? how about for a CAG trading buddy? :) j/k.. sorta. heheh...

hey lemmie know

That one's gonna be tricky because we only got 2, I think, and they were both autographed by Romero himself. Doubtful that I could get that for you.

I REALLY want that Harold and Kumar poster, unfortunately I really don't have any games for trade, if you're willing to take some cash please let me know.

[quote name='exceed19']dont wanna get rid of the saw one huh.. ;) whats up with that bluesoul ? how about for a CAG trading buddy? :) j/k.. sorta. heheh...

hey lemmie know[/QUOTE]

I snagged that one from the trash can (unwanted posters and cardboard standees are thrown away). It's not in great condition anyway, it's got a big fold on the bottom left corner.

btw BUMP

I doubt you think it's worth your copy of ZoE so make me an offer. It's hanging in my computer room right now.

[quote name='bluesoul']I doubt you think it's worth your copy of ZoE so make me an offer. It's hanging in my computer room right now.[/QUOTE]

hm - let me think that over -ZoE isn't exactly rare - anything else in specific you're looking for?

[quote name='bluesoul']Well there's not much on the TL so I guess not. :|[/QUOTE]

I meant in general - one of my brothers works at a game store and I can occasionally get lower priced stuff in good condition ;)

Nippon Ichi stuff mainly (Disgaea, La Pucelle, Phantom Brave), any DS games you can find...any DDR stuff (minus Extreme), you get the idea. Shiny things. :)

orly_owl.jpg

[quote name='bluesoul']I doubt you think it's worth your copy of ZoE so make me an offer. It's hanging in my computer room right now.[/QUOTE]

been thinking about it - definitely want to work something out as long as its in good shape - drop me a PM with about how much money you'd be looking for or I'd be willing to trade it straight up for ZoE :D

AFAIK we only got one Phantom poster and it went to a friend of mine that I know I couldn't get it away from.

[quote name='joevan07']been thinking about it - definitely want to work something out as long as its in good shape - drop me a PM with about how much money you'd be looking for or I'd be willing to trade it straight up for ZoE :D[/QUOTE]

didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle before I forget ;)

[quote name='joevan07']been thinking about it - definitely want to work something out as long as its in good shape - drop me a PM with about how much money you'd be looking for or I'd be willing to trade it straight up for ZoE :D[/QUOTE]

just to remind me to PM you :D

bread's done
Back