Movie Trading Company Trade-in values

triple07

CAGiversary!
I have a couple Movie trading company stores around my area and I was wondering if anyone knew how their tradein values were compared to other stores like gamestop and gamecrazy.

Anyone know?

I have one that has moved around in the last few years in texas and it is a lot better in my opinion. I think that Blockbuster gives the best credit value for games, but movie trading company gives good values too, and they take in vhs tapes. All trade places have taken to raping consumers in the past 3 or so years, but mtc is not as bad as the others. I think you can rent everything in the store and if you like it, you just pay the balance of your game - rental cost. I know I kind of went around your question, but I've never been pissed at the amount they give me for trades.

[quote name='dingo_stole_mybaby']I have one that has moved around in the last few years in texas and it is a lot better in my opinion. I think that Blockbuster gives the best credit value for games, but movie trading company gives good values too, and they take in vhs tapes. All trade places have taken to raping consumers in the past 3 or so years, but mtc is not as bad as the others. I think you can rent everything in the store and if you like it, you just pay the balance of your game - rental cost. I know I kind of went around your question, but I've never been pissed at the amount they give me for trades.[/quote]

Do all Blockbusters take trade-ins? Ive never seen the blockbuster near me take any trade-ins.

MTC trade in's are ok, they are usually slightly better than gamestop but not as good as blockbuster. Also at MTC when you trade in games, I am pretty sure that you have to have the original game case, so you can't trade in disc only games. The best thing is just take a few games up there and see what you get, if I trade some in soon I will let you know what I get. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back