Movie

Final Destanation 3, ive got the script right here:

*group of kids come out of the ocean with a sinking boat in the background*

Kid #1: Phew! Thank god we all survived that terrible boat accident

*entire group explodes*

FIN

I've got an idea for a movie. It features two cops. One is a straight arrow who plays by the rules. The other is a loose canon who's unpredictable but gets the job done. Together... THEY FIGHT CRIME!!!!

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Final Destanation 3, ive got the script right here:

*group of kids come out of the ocean with a sinking boat in the background*

Kid #1: Phew! Thank god we all survived that terrible boat accident

*entire group explodes*

FIN[/QUOTE]

on a sad note there is 3rd one bein made

[quote name='KingSpike']Ok, it's about a small town that's terrorized by a...hmm...a LAMP! Oooooohhhh![/QUOTE]

...... (sigh) when can I have it?

i got a novel for you stephen king. how about a black man with a brain? wouldn't that scare everyone?

or! or! or!
the life story of CheapyD, starring Patrick Stewart as cheapyD! Tom Cruise as AlbinoNinja! The nefarious omega3 as himself! And a really, really big puppet as DragonLordFrodo!

Here's an idea. How about the life of a gamer (not a movie but a documentary). I bet you it will be a hit with a few of us at least.

[quote name='kill3r7']Here's an idea. How about the life of a gamer (not a movie but a documentary). I bet you it will be a hit with a few of us at least.[/QUOTE]

combine his idea with mine and you've struck gold! :lol:

I have several ideas for movies. They are all in treatment form.

I would never let anyone read them until I get some sort of copyright though. You are on your own in the movie world.......

[quote name='kill3r7']
Here's an idea. How about the life of a gamer (not a movie but a documentary). I bet you it will be a hit with a few of us at least.[/quote]

[quote name='tauruskatt']combine his idea with mine and you've struck gold! :lol:[/QUOTE]

There was some chick who used to post here and she always had these random stories about answering the door naked and such. Who was that?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']How about an afterschool special on the life of DLF?
It can be a combo drama and a "dont do it " message all rolled into one.[/QUOTE]
You can't show something that graphic on Television before 10 PM. :lol:

bread's done
Back