Moviefone Free Movie Tickets Giveaway

Wish I could win one of these, I go to the movies all the time. For those who won, is it a printable coupon or something?

Also, when I look up showtimes on movies.com for my nearest theater, most of the movies say No Passes. Anyone have trouble using these?

Yeah it's a printable coupon, apparently the theater punches in your code in a system, and it's good towards $12.00 of a movie admission.

On a side note, I just won my first ticket! Hooray!!!

[quote name='Yamato']Wish I could win one of these, I go to the movies all the time. For those who won, is it a printable coupon or something?

Also, when I look up showtimes on movies.com for my nearest theater, most of the movies say No Passes. Anyone have trouble using these?[/QUOTE]

how is everyone winning 5-6 tickets? My girlfriend and I play everyday and we've won 1 total

Do you have to get every question right on the first click or does that not matter at all?

[quote name='bigsick']how is everyone winning 5-6 tickets? My girlfriend and I play everyday and we've won 1 total

Do you have to get every question right on the first click or does that not matter at all?[/QUOTE]

I'm up to 5 and questions being right at first seem to not matter, I've clicked all 3 wrong ones before the right one a few times when I've won. If it's any help Ive been playing between 12-2AM PST. Not sure what else could factor in, I've been like 5/9 on this and I've only used one email.

I never bothered filling out the quiz, and I've won two tix so far. Clearly it doesn't matter/affect your odds of winning.

No win for me today.

Reminder that this ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 13, 2010.

Lets get a few more winners and and lets hope for a CAG to win the lifetime tickets!

I have played just about every day since this was posted, and I haven't won at all. I'd be glad for just one win, haha.

won only once during the entire promo dont know if i ever use it... now if i won 2 could had a cheap date but dont really feel like going by myself .....

Thanks op. I played about every other day and won 2 tickets.

[quote name='slidecage']won only once during the entire promo dont know if i ever use it... now if i won 2 could had a cheap date but dont really feel like going by myself .....[/QUOTE]
I'll take it if you don't want it!:wave:

Well, didn't win a single ticket after playing almost every day. Oh well, guess I'm not meant to go to the movies any time soon! Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Yamato']Well, didn't win a single ticket after playing almost every day. Oh well, guess I'm not meant to go to the movies any time soon! Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

Ha, same here. Aw well, hope those who have won use them wisely. :)

[quote name='slidecage']won only once during the entire promo dont know if i ever use it... now if i won 2 could had a cheap date but dont really feel like going by myself .....[/QUOTE]

Well it's at least one free ticket so that's one less than you'd have to buy. Just cuz you only won one ticket doesn't mean you have to go by yourself.

Plus maybe you'll win the tickets for life!

[quote name='MewNeko']I was obscenely lucky. Entered every day and won a total of 6.[/QUOTE]

I hate you. :(

sidenote: I saw Case 39 last night with my free ticket.. Went alone.. :p The theater was EMPTY other than myself. Creepy. Oh, and it was a good movie!

I ended up with 4 total tickets so I have enough for a date with my wife and then 2 more for when "Tangled" comes out. I scored a free ticket to that as well when I bought Beauty and the Beast at wal-mart it came with a free movie cash ticket to see Tangled.

Sweet!

bread's done
Back