Moviefone FREE Movie Tickets Summer Giveaway Extravaganza!

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
http://blog.moviefone.com/promotions/

Moviefone did this last year and I ended up getting about 4-8 tickets once the promo was done.

You can enter once a day and win up to 14 tickets within the promotional period which is 5/27/11 - 8/31/11.

Just enter in your info and then you answer 4 or 5 movie related questions, hit submit and see if you've won.

Tried today and nothing yet but I'm optimistic!

Good luck to all!

I lose! I won 3 times on that one last year. I hope I will win a ticket someday. :) Hangover 2nd part is AWESOME :eek: You guys should watch it.

Tried. And remember: just because you don't win (like me) *doesn't* make you a loser!

Well, yeah, actually...I guess it kinda does. ;)

Thank you. Do they give you like a fandango or movietickets.com code. I'm sort of curious how the ticket is given out.

Anyone know if getting the trivia questions correct makes a difference? I know so little about movies, I'll need to research nearly every answer. :lol:

Lost today. Will keep trying. Free tickets would pipe the girlfriend down when she begs to see some movies in theaters. (I always say to wait for Netflix.)

[quote name='Aerc']Thank you. Do they give you like a fandango or movietickets.com code. I'm sort of curious how the ticket is given out.[/QUOTE]

Well from what I remember from last year, if you win you automatically get a form to print out that has a code on it and you enter that at a website....something like if you have ever bought a movie with movie cash on it. I'll try to find last years thread and see if there is any info there.

[quote name='sydra']Anyone know if getting the trivia questions correct makes a difference? I know so little about movies, I'll need to research nearly every answer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure it matters of not but both times i have done it they were the same questions.

Here is the post from last year: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273942 but there was no mention of how the tickets were redeemed. I'm sure the first winner will be able to tell us.

I won and got this e mail.

Dear,

Congratulations! You've won a free movie ticket from Moviefone.com!

Please use the link below to download and print your ticket. You may open this link no more than five (5) times. After the fifth time, the link will become invalid and you will no longer have acces to your ticket. Note, the ticket is valid through October 31st, 2011.

Thanks OP

lol I had some contacts that worked at a theatre so I never had to worry about movie tickets, but now they quit their job and I'm s*** out of luck. Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try.

Missed out on this for the past couple days, but I'm back on the wagon and not forgetting for the rest of the summer - especially since it takes me probably 1 minute to do.

Any one get to this question yet?

Mona Lisa Vito, played by Marisa Tomei in the movie My Cousin Vinny, is an out of work what?
Waitress
Hairdresser
Secretary
Singer

Its telling me that there is no correct answer. Not that it matters but I thought it was funny.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Any one get to this question yet?

Mona Lisa Vito, played by Marisa Tomei in the movie My Cousin Vinny, is an out of work what?
Waitress
Hairdresser
Secretary
Singer

Its telling me that there is no correct answer. Not that it matters but I thought it was funny.[/QUOTE]

I got that, and thought it was funny, too. The correct answer, of course, is Hairdresser, but the quiz will tell you that all four answers are wrong.

Hey, Brainiacs: it's *only* the movie that got her the Oscar, and you're *only* Moviephone.

Morons. ;)

Does anybody know if getting answers wrong hurts your chances? I figured it doesn't but if it does I will know to google the ones I am unsure of next time.

bread's done
Back