Moviefone FREE Movie Tickets Summer Giveaway Extravaganza!

[quote name='Blaster man']Are these good opening weekend? I'm up to five wins now.[/QUOTE]

They're good any old time at all. They're literally ticket movie *cash*. They can *only* be used for tickets, and they can be used for up to $12 worth, and you pay the difference. Doesn't matter if it's an opening weekend or not...giving them the printed sheet is like handing them $12 in cash. Thus, if your ticket is normally $9.50, and the 3D component is an extra $2.50, that'd be $12 total, and your entry would be free.

I'm up to about 3-4 wins now, I think. Three at least. Gotta play every day.

[quote name='boagman']They're good any old time at all. They're literally ticket movie *cash*. They can *only* be used for tickets, and they can be used for up to $12 worth, and you pay the difference. Doesn't matter if it's an opening weekend or not...giving them the printed sheet is like handing them $12 in cash. Thus, if your ticket is normally $9.50, and the 3D component is an extra $2.50, that'd be $12 total, and your entry would be free.

I'm up to about 3-4 wins now, I think. Three at least. Gotta play every day.[/QUOTE]

Make that 4-5...just won again tonight. Thanks again, OP!

[quote name='boagman']Make that 4-5...just won again tonight. Thanks again, OP![/QUOTE]

*blocks user*;)

Seriously though, how are you doing that? Are you sleeping with someone at AOL or something?;)

I hate being one of those people that complain because they aren't winning some free online contest, but this one is driving me crazy.

[quote name='macontosh2000']*blocks user*;)

Seriously though, how are you doing that? Are you sleeping with someone at AOL or something?;)

I hate being one of those people that complain because they aren't winning some free online contest, but this one is driving me crazy.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, I hate that I only use one account and don't win and those who exploit the system and use as many as 20 accounts win repeatedly and take away the tickets from legit users. (Not accusing anyone here)

Thanks cheaters, do the free tickets mean that much to you? If so, then have them, if you feel the need to have more than your fair share and you feel entitled, I wish you well. Though, I also half-hope some sort of law enforcement officer eventually lands at your doorstep with a warrant for your arrest for fraud.

[quote name='Redeema']I hear ya, I hate that I only use one account and don't win and those who exploit the system and use as many as 20 accounts win repeatedly and take away the tickets from legit users. (Not accusing anyone here)

Thanks cheaters, do the free tickets mean that much to you? If so, then have them, if you feel the need to have more than your fair share and you feel entitled, I wish you well. Though, I also half-hope some sort of law enforcement officer eventually lands at your doorstep with a warrant for your arrest for fraud.[/QUOTE]

I've been using 1 account.
But today, I used all 3 of mine. @_@

Well, at least I actually actively use all of the 3 e-mails.

Still no win though. ahahah.

[quote name='Redeema']I hear ya, I hate that I only use one account and don't win and those who exploit the system and use as many as 20 accounts win repeatedly and take away the tickets from legit users. (Not accusing anyone here)

Thanks cheaters, do the free tickets mean that much to you? If so, then have them, if you feel the need to have more than your fair share and you feel entitled, I wish you well. Though, I also half-hope some sort of law enforcement officer eventually lands at your doorstep with a warrant for your arrest for fraud.[/QUOTE]

Well, wait: maybe I've only won 3 times. I forgot that I won an emoviecash ticket via the M&Ms one, too. So I might be including that one in my total.

Honestly, my advice is to try it in the off hours, when (I presume) fewer people are logging on and trying, ergo your chances are probably better. Considering that there's 1000 tickets per week being offered, that's one in less than every six minutes! There's a reason they limit winners to 14 wins, I guess.

Edit: I didn't win tonight. Anybody out there feeling a bit better, now? ;)

Between my wife and I we have won 3 tickets.

It's pretty sad that I didn't even think about using my other email account to try twice. I've lost my hussling ways.

Bytheway, thanks for postings this topic OP.

[quote name='kyrhon']Do you have better chances if you play at midnight?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I know what time of day I end up playing, and I have had some pretty good luck this go-round. If what you're doing isn't working for you, I'd say that you should mix it up a bit, but that's just me.

I've only won once and i never won again for like a week.. :nottalking:
really sucks when you wanna take your gf out for free :roll:

[quote name='xemerge']I've only won once and i never won again for like a week.. :nottalking:
really sucks when you wanna take your gf out for free :roll:[/QUOTE]

:) too cheap to buy 1 really though i do know what you mean its like

Dude im not paying for yours i got a free ticket pay for your own :) :)

hopefully win more later

won 1 last year only won 1 this year so far

If your girlfriends birthday hasnt came up yet you can pick up the entertainment book for around 7 bucks it may have a free movie ticket in there (check your local book first before buying) I know the one for indiana did (FREE MOVIE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY )

[quote name='Redeema']w00t! I won, finally. Free movies.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Good for you! I haven't won in like two or three weeks, so it's good that things are getting spread around.

I FINALLY WON! Ive been entering just about every day this whole contest and I finally won. Was so used to losing I almost clicked the "no thank you" button when I got the "Congratulations! You're a Winner!" screen.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I FINALLY WON! Ive been entering just about every day this whole contest and I finally won. Was so used to losing I almost clicked the "no thank you" button when I got the "Congratulations! You're a Winner!" screen.
[/QUOTE]

Congrats. I was almost positive that I was going to win last night as I tried out around 4AM, and I still didn't win. Bah. Even if I don't win again, I've already gotten 3-4 tickets, so I'm perfectly happy with that.

Congrats again.

Heh. Came back from seeing Captain America last night with my g/f (both tickets bought with emoviecash, thank you!), logged on, and won another ticket. Very, very nice. That puts me up to, what, 4-5 now?

FYI: Captain America was quite good. Not stellar (i.e. the original Iron Man movie with RDJr), mind you, but certainly better than Hulk (not hard to be), and Thor (which was decent, but not great either). I enjoyed CA, anyway.

I finally won one a few days ago, now I can go catch a 3D viewing of the new Conan that's coming out soon so I'm pretty excited

What time of day are you guys winning? I've been playing every day in work between 9am and 2pm with no wins at all. If you guys don't want to share your secrets publicly, could you at least PM me?

[quote name='aporter727']What time of day are you guys winning? I've been playing every day in work between 9am and 2pm with no wins at all. If you guys don't want to share your secrets publicly, could you at least PM me?[/QUOTE]

I try at night, usually. Depends on the day, of course, but usually I'm at night.

So, heh, I won again tonight. That puts me up to 5 or 6 wins here. Guess Cowboys and Aliens will be free to see. I've got to say it again: THANK YOU, OP!

I would feel bad, but since I have *zero* luck winning any-freaking-thing else (and you don't know how badly I need a laptop or tablet...I'm typing this on a Windows 98-running piece of garbage that won't run half the web!), this is actually somewhat therapeutic for me. At least I can win at *something*, yeah? Even if it's just $12 at a time.

Does it matter if I get the questions wrong and switch to a right one? Or are my chances better if I get them all right on first pick. I have been playing for weeks and no win.

[quote name='MiraiLink']Does it matter if I get the questions wrong and switch to a right one? Or are my chances better if I get them all right on first pick. I have been playing for weeks and no win.[/QUOTE]

It does not. I usually just pick the first answer for each question, just to be as quick as possible. Right or wrong, you can still win or lose. The questions are more of an annoyance to me than anything else anymore.

Just won a ticket. Probably the 4th time I've played this. Hope to get another one within the next month.

[quote name='Warner1281']Thanks OP! Just won on my first try! Awesomeness.[/QUOTE]

You don't know how rare that is. Congrats! Keep playing for more! I'm up to about 5-6 now, but I've been playing practically the whole summer, too.

Thanks for letting me know about this. I've been entering it almost every day for about a week and I finally won a ticket today!

[quote name='xenozfan2']whats with the sold out? does that mean all the tickets are gone?[/QUOTE]

I got "sold out", and then I checked my email and it said I won! So check your email I guess.

[quote name='xenozfan2']whats with the sold out? does that mean all the tickets are gone?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that, can someone get a screen shot if that happens to them?

wow, i just won. i even had an answer wrong. i accidentally hit submit and saw i had a wrong answer. then it said i won. nice. now, what shall i go see

bread's done
Back