Moviefone movie ticket giveaway is back

I was hoping this would come back! Last year I won 5 free tickets, this year it seems like there is a "bonus play" option that lets you get an extra entry every day! Good luck to all the cags!

I have never a won free ticket from them after playing last year and the year before. They must not like me or have bad luck with instant win games. Ugh.

I won today. Disappointed that I can't print a ticket and go to a movie whenever I wanted like last year. You have to do it through Fandango and plan it out in advance.

To Claim Your Complimentary Movie Tickets:
Go to www.moviefone.com or the Moviefone app
Select the movie, theatre and show time you want.
Enter the number of tickets desired. Check the box to indicate that you have a promotional code.
Sign into Fandango, create a new account or select Guest Checkout.
Enter the Claim Code and click, “Apply.” Note that codes are good for one time use only.
If applicable, enter your credit, debit card or Paypal # to pay any remaining balance.
Follow the easy instructions to “Print Your Tickets at Home” or to retrieve them at the theatre.
ENJOY THE SHOW!

[quote name='RallyV']I won today. Disappointed that I can't print a ticket and go to a movie whenever I wanted like last year. You have to do it through Fandango and plan it out in advance.

Enter the number of tickets desired. Check the box to indicate that you have a promotional code.
Enter the Claim Code and click, “Apply.” Note that codes are good for one time use only.
If applicable, enter your credit, debit card or Paypal # to pay any remaining balance.
Follow the easy instructions to “Print Your Tickets at Home” or to retrieve them at the theatre.
ENJOY THE SHOW![/QUOTE]

Did you win one ticket or two?

[quote name='RallyV']I won today. Disappointed that I can't print a ticket and go to a movie whenever I wanted like last year. You have to do it through Fandango and plan it out in advance.

ENJOY THE SHOW![/QUOTE]

Do they email the code to you?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Do they email the code to you?[/QUOTE]

They take you to a page with the code but also send an email in case you lose or forget it.

[quote name='Blaster man']Anyone else won yet? I haven't won anything. It seems much more difficult to win this year.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I keep landing on the same sorry ever since the first day. Sadly never won anything from this promo even when I played the ones from last year and the year before. The movie gods just doesn't want to give me free tickets. XD

I won a ticket. As mentioned above, they send you an e-mail as well with the code to redeem the ticket at Fandango. Amazing Spider-man here I come.

[quote name='Cage017']I won a ticket. As mentioned above, they send you an e-mail as well with the code to redeem the ticket at Fandango. Amazing Spider-man here I come.[/QUOTE]

So congrats to all of you lucky winners so far on this one.

This is actually kind of rare for me: this *particular* sweep is bugging the crap out of me! Normally, consistently losing a sweep like this would be like water off a duck's back, but since I've had good (sometimes *very* good) luck with Moviefone's summer sweeps in the past, it's really getting to me that I haven't even gotten a single token ticket yet. I mean, there's over 10,000 prizes! GIVE ME ONE ALREADY!!!!!

And I'm done, now. ;)

GAH! I want to win so bad right now.... I'm seeing the Dark Knight at the midnight release tomorrow with my friends and I'm hoping I can get the ticket free. x.x...
Oh and Today's my birthday so any ticket winners who would be so generous to, no no... I shouldn't plead. xD

[quote name='Lubis']This is the 3rd Moviefone movie ticket giveaway I've participated in. Finally won a ticket at around 10:28 PST :D.[/QUOTE]

You're killing me, man...you're just *killing* me.

title_inky.png

Wow, YOU JUST WON A FREE movie ticket!

Today is the last day for this. Just tried and and nothing. Ended up with 1 ticket. Used it to the The Dark Knight Rises and I loved it!

bread's done
Back