Movies anywhere (Get 5 movies free)

YTRyanSullins

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Apparently several studios led by Disney have decided that UV isn't gonna work out and they are starting their own service.
(Fox, Sony Universal, Disney, WB)
KlfxXTd.png

At this time not sure what this means for UV but its not all bad.
This new service connects Vudu, Google, Amazon and Itunes which means any qualifying purchase you make from any of those relaters will show up on the other.
aDdHeaK.png

Im not sure of the fine details but this does add UV copies to your vudu library of all non Disney movies you owned on these other services so that means more movies shared in your family library. What Im not sure is if purchases made on itunes in 4k will translate to 4k on vudu or google, Im also not sure if purchase you made on other services that transfer to itunes will transfer back to other services in 4k since itunes upgrades titles with 4k for free.

Let me cut the BS you are here for the free movies.
Connect 1 retailer get
Ice Age 1
Ghostbusters (2016)

Connect 2 or more retailers get
Big Hero 6
Jason Bourne
The Lego Movie
41zYuht.jpg

I think if the other studios jump on this then this will be a great service which will allow us the consumer to choose where we want to buy our movies instead of being forced to pay higher prices at 1 place we can shop multiple.

Extra Note:
Eligable titles will have the movies anwhere logo on them on their respective sites.
Vudu:
6cC1TRl.png
(Disney movies have only the MA logo not sure how new nonDisney movies will be in the future, if Atomic Blond is right we may not see UV in it.)
Google:
TuS5vbv.png

Amazon: No logo present
Itunes: No Logo present
(Just make sure your purchase is from a qualifying studio)

Link https://moviesanywhere.com/explore

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if some of these came from your amazon account and you forgot you had bought some of them when they were free. I can't explain Moana but red tails, men of honor, and man on fire were all free at amazon on February 3rd of 2016. I remember because I have watched red tails several times since I got it for free because it is a great movie. Also they are all Fox movies and not different studios if it was alternates I would think you would have got one alternate from each of the other studios.
You must be right... I don't really remember ever going to amazon to get a free movies for their streaming service but since no one else got different movies it's the only thing that makes sense.

Sorry for the confusion, all.

Speaking of movies transferring over... Has anyone checked to see if Star Wars: A New Hope transfered over? (Fox and Disney both have rights to it which is why it never transferred over with DMA.)

You must be right... I don't really remember ever going to amazon to get a free movies for their streaming service but since no one else got different movies it's the only thing that makes sense.

Sorry for the confusion, all.

Speaking of movies transferring over... Has anyone checked to see if Star Wars: A New Hope transfered over? (Fox and Disney both have rights to it which is why it never transferred over with DMA.)
I bought the six SW movies from GP and Ep. 4 moved to Vudu no problem.

bread's done
Back